dewaser

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

On 10/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, PisEdiRin said:

Wow...u guys were that fooled by Week 2 huh

I really thought he'd be the guy the moment they signed him. It's still not impossible, and the injury certainly played a role, but Rojo's actually looked pretty good the past few weeks. 

I'm curious how many touches he will get when he is active and healthy. The only reason, I haven't dropped yet is because of the unknown. 

11 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

I'm curious how many touches he will get when he is active and healthy. The only reason, I haven't dropped yet is because of the unknown. 

Same here, it’s hard to drop him because he is a talented running back, Rojo has been really good. Who knows what can happen any given Sunday. I’m going to try to hold him  for now. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Godeep said:

Same here, it’s hard to drop him because he is a talented running back, Rojo has been really good. Who knows what can happen any given Sunday. I’m going to try to hold him  for now. 

I will drop him immediately after he is considered active/healthy with a minimal role (5 touches or less).

• Like 1

Definitely on a short leash.

Considering how Arians was down on rojo....I drafted Fournette late in the sixth round. I'm happy that Rojo is producing at a high level, but I might have to cut bait after this week.

It looks like Brady prefers him as the pass catching RB which is a huge plus.

• Like 3

You’ve worked to hard at fixing your lineups to let this guy ruin it. Do not start otherwise you will fell the wrath. 

I treat Leonard like 7up, I never have, I never Will. 

• Haha 1

Dropped him this week and was beyond disappointed to see him actually DO SOMETHING for a change. He's done absolutely nothing and Ronald Jones has done absolutely everything, so today makes absolutely no sense. 

I'm bitter- don't own him anymore, but I still don't see anything but a headache going forward. Maybe Fournette is a viable flex with receptions.

• Like 1

After waivers clear I'm gonna pick him up in all of my leagues. I'm sensing a possible Gronk-like reemergence.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ILuvABGs said:

After waivers clear I'm gonna pick him up in all of my leagues. I'm sensing a possible Gronk-like reemergence.

Till his next soft tissue or ligament injury.

purely visit this thread for the hot takes, some doozy's before this recent game, wonder whos flipped back onto the LF train hah

My 2 cents regarding passing downs - a good pass catching back >> Fournette>>>Rojo

Rojo cant catch

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

RoJo owner here. Stopping by to say that Leo will get injured mid-game next week, so don't start him.

Watch out for that karma 👀

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 6:09 PM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

RoJo owner here. Stopping by to say that Leo will get injured mid-game next week, so don't start him.

Bad take. You definitely just jinxed yourself.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, P.A.7 said:

Bad take. You definitely just jinxed yourself.  

Obviously joking! RoJo gonna fumble 3x and lose the job to lenny.

• Haha 2

I'd be trying to acquire him everywhere I could. I have a feeling the price is gonna go way up sooner than later. 

I think he makes for a good flex play this week. Giants are a disaster, and Tampa should be able to run all over them.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 11:28 PM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Obviously joking! RoJo gonna fumble 3x and lose the job to lenny.

Only had to fumble once to lose the job, but good call. 

• Haha 1