Sign in to follow this  
paper_boi

DYNASTY: Aquire Top 4 2020 Pick?

10 team full dynasty PPR. Should I trade my second 2nd round pick (19 overall), David Johnson, and John Brown for his first round pick (4th overall)? He also says he will add a "lottery ticket/throw in" to send back my way, so we'll see who that could be. I also have my own first round pick (2nd overall) and 2nd round pick (13th overall). Salivating at the thought of adding one of each of Jeudy/Lamb and Taylor/Swift. Here's my roster as of now:

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Chris Carson

RB: Raheem Mostert

WR: John Brown

WR: Deebo Samuel

WR: DJ Chark

TE: Hayden Hurst

Flex: Will Fuller

Flex: David Njoku

K: Butker

BN: David Johnson

BN: Antonio Brown

BN: Gerald Everett

BN: Darrell Henderson

BN: AJ Green

BN: Gardner Minshew

BN: Demarcus Robinson

BN: Kerryon Johnson

BN: Rashaad Penny

BN: Justin Jackson

BN: Jonnu Smith

BN: Boston Scott

Really hard to say yes or no not knowing who you will get as a lotto ticket...IMO right now you are giving up too much

He mentioned Snead as the lottery ticket, but I feel like I'm not really giving up much of value as far as Dynasty assets? DJ is near done, Brown is close to 30 and not special, and its my lower second round pick? Where one of those rookies could very well be an anchor for years and years. Right?

I'd try and see if I can get one of the 3 assets you're giving up taken out + the lottery ticket first just cause, but then I'd take the original deal still. Lineup looks a lot better in dynasty if you add Swift and Lamb for example.

I'd do it, but Snead isn't a lottery ticket.

He's a bingo card in an old folks home where the prizes are stuffed animals and glittery note books.

• Like 1

Yeah, Snead is pretty worthless. His bench isn't much, but maybe I can get him to toss in Andy Isabella or Irv Smith instead? 

I'd take it, you're going to get a high end superstar calibre player at that pick. David Johnson and John Brown could be WW players. 

Looking for some advise on a dynasty draft as well.