Sign in to follow this  
Griffin6687

Dynasty Draft Trade Offer WHIR

Hey guys, team in my sig, with my cap space etc. 12 team dynasty IDP, so only rookies to be drafted in the draft. 

I currently have 18 players, min/max 23/25 and I have 36M in cap space with Kamara likely taking a big chunk of that. 

I've been offered 3.02, 3.04 and 3.08 for my 2.04 pick. I should very well be competing this year, so at 2.04 I may be able to get someone to help my depth a bit this year. Could be looking at Issah Simmons or Chase Young, as a genereal thougth the top D players in our league put up points on par with a high end WR3. 

Part of me likes the draft since prospects are always a crap shoot so stock piling more to hit one. The other part of me see's a real drop off in the talent after say pick 20 but maybe I'm wrong on that. 

This is kinda my top 20, will change a bit based on landing spots. So at 2.04 I'd have a few choices of guys on this list. Dropping back to the 3rd round not sure who' I could target that late. 

Jonthan Taylor
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
D'Andre Swift
Justin Jefferson
J.K. Dobbins
Henry Ruggs III
Denzel Mims
Jalen Reagor
Brandon Aiyuk
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Tee Higgins
Cam Akers
Chase Young
A.J. Dillon
Laviska Shenault Jr
K.J. Hamler
Isiah Simmons
Patrick Queen
Joe Borrow

Thanks for trying to help in my thread. I am completely clueless in regards to IDP, so I wouldn't even know how to value defensive players in the draft and those that are currently on your team (sorry). I would say you probably need an upgrade at QB (unless you think Mayfield is gonna turn the corner this year), so you could maybe add the rookies into that list too. And it wouldn't hurt to add a bit more depth to RB/WRs. Is there anyone with multiple 2nd rd picks that you could package 2 of the 3's for and jump back into the 2nd rd?

Do any of the players currently on teams get cut or re-enter into the draft pool, say if a team can't afford a player or how does that work exactly?

5 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Thanks for trying to help in my thread. I am completely clueless in regards to IDP, so I wouldn't even know how to value defensive players in the draft and those that are currently on your team (sorry). I would say you probably need an upgrade at QB (unless you think Mayfield is gonna turn the corner this year), so you could maybe add the rookies into that list too. And it wouldn't hurt to add a bit more depth to RB/WRs. Is there anyone with multiple 2nd rd picks that you could package 2 of the 3's for and jump back into the 2nd rd?

Do any of the players currently on teams get cut or re-enter into the draft pool, say if a team can't afford a player or how does that work exactly?

Yes, there's FA's. Theres a bunch of good QB's in free agency i plan on bidding on (rodgers, wilson, brees, matt ryan and brady) Mahomes and Watson are RFA's so I plan on making a big bid for them but it will likely be matched. 

11 minutes ago, Griffin6687 said:

Yes, there's FA's. Theres a bunch of good QB's in free agency i plan on bidding on (rodgers, wilson, brees, matt ryan and brady) Mahomes and Watson are RFA's so I plan on making a big bid for them but it will likely be matched. 

So the draftable players are strictly rookies then?