Sign in to follow this  
LeeVanCleef

DYNASTY: GALLUP or SUTTON?

I currently own Gallup and this is my roster after having recently traded David Johnson (please note that Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, and Golden Tate will be cut from the team if I can't trade or get the cap dollars I need to pay their salary):

• Stafford
  • Keenan Allen
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Golladay
  • Gallup
  • Scary Terry
  • Fuller
  • Golden Tate
  • Preston Williams
  • Diontae Johnson
  • Perriman
  • Kamara
  • Conner
  • Mack
  • Breida
  • Kelce

I'm trying to acquire additional cap dollars to roster my team and I originally had an offer for my 2021 2nd rd pick for $10 but since I waited a day, he now wants Gallup in the deal. I told him if he will no longer honor the original offer, then I would only consider a deal that includes Sutton and even that is not 100%.

So the question is, in Dynasty, who would you rather own for the rest of their career if you had to choose...Gallup or Sutton?

1 hour ago, LeeVanCleef said:

I currently own Gallup and this is my roster after having recently traded David Johnson (please note that Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, and Golden Tate will be cut from the team if I can't trade or get the cap dollars I need to pay their salary):

• Stafford
  • Keenan Allen
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Golladay
  • Gallup
  • Scary Terry
  • Fuller
  • Golden Tate
  • Preston Williams
  • Diontae Johnson
  • Perriman
  • Kamara
  • Conner
  • Mack
  • Breida
  • Kelce

I'm trying to acquire additional cap dollars to roster my team and I originally had an offer for my 2021 2nd rd pick for $10 but since I waited a day, he now wants Gallup in the deal. I told him if he will no longer honor the original offer, then I would only consider a deal that includes Sutton and even that is not 100%.

So the question is, in Dynasty, who would you rather own for the rest of their career if you had to choose...Gallup or Sutton?

Pretty close but I would go with Sutton

Sutton easily. He is his teams #1 WR, Gallup is the #2 and slot man for Dallas 

I lean Gallup because he has the better QB. I know he’s the number 2 in Dallas but he wasn’t that far off from Coopers numbers last year. I don’t know about you, but I personally don’t think Cooper is a dependable WR so I think Gallup has a legitimate chance to be a great fantasy asset for years to come. 

• Like 1

Well this whole thing just blew up in my face. What an absolute disaster. I can't believe it.

Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, LeeVanCleef said:

This is a tough one.  I will say I think Gallup has more high end big game potential but Sutton is the far more consistent player.  At the end of the season their overall points end up looking similar.

Both their teams drafted a WR with their 1st round pick.  Denver went with Jerry Jeudy with the 15th pick and Dallas got CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick.  Me personally I think CeeDee is the better between him and Jeudy so I think he would cut into Gallup more than Jeudy will of Sutton.  Plus there are just more mouths to feed in Dallas.

But it's a close call.  Do they have salary differences?

Edited by FouLLine

30 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

This is a tough one.  I will say I think Gallup has more high end big game potential but Sutton is the far more consistent player.  At the end of the season their overall points end up looking similar.

Both their teams drafted a WR with their 1st round pick.  Denver went with Jerry Jeudy with the 15th pick and Dallas got CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick.  Me personally I think CeeDee is the better between him and Jeudy so I think he would cut into Gallup more than Jeudy will of Sutton.  Plus there are just more mouths to feed in Dallas.

But it's a close call.  Do they have salary differences?

They do but the owner no longer wants to trade and won't even honor the first offer he made either, so I'm pretty screwed now. The absolute worst case scenario that could have happened in this draft ended up happening. Typical.

Both will put up really good numbers. The downside to Sutton is if Lock will be consistent. The downside to Gallup is there will be a ton of options for Dak to go to. I still think I'd slightly lean towards Gallup because Dak is the better QB and Dallas is going to put up a ton of points.