Mr Bigins

Official 2020 NFL Draft Discussion

8 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

who are the top 5 WR left on the board here?..  i got my eye on Denzel Mims from Baylor. i love his size and speed. looks like a faster dez bryant to me

In no particular order:

Mims

Shenault

Pittman, Jr.

Higgins 

Hill

(Claypool, if you’re so inclined)

1 minute ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

who are the top 5 WR left on the board here?..  i got my eye on Denzel Mims from Baylor. i love his size and speed. looks like a faster dez bryant to me

Laviska Shenault Jr, Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Bryan Edwards perhaps & of course Mims. But some of the others read promising, Peoples-Jones, K.J. Hill, Gandy-Golden & several others. Any of them could break.

1 minute ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Probably subjective, but I like Mims, Shenault, Tee Higgins, Gibson, and Pittman in some order.

Looks like more objective than I thought on Mims, Shenault, Higgins and Pittman at least.  🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I was envisioning CEH in Tampa.

Now that he's off the board, if you were to put one of the top 4 backs left (Swift, Taylor, Dobbins or Akers) on the Bucs, who is your best fit pick for fantasy purposes?

Swift would be my pick.

That would be my pick for Tampa as well

4 hours ago, BMcP said:

I’d be very surprised if Tampa didn’t pick Swift if he’s still on the board.

Hard to argue there, however, we may want to consider what Arians & Licht have said about Ronald Jones. If he's had a similar offseason it's hard to see the urgency. A classic slasher who can now finish. They looked at a lot of OTs at the collegiate level & have that player. But a lot of the ones they took a closer look at are expected to transition to OG (Ezra Cleveland, Josh Jones, Cameron Clark, Tyre Phillips, Robert Hunt, Ben Bartch, Netane Muti). Also several top prospects at OC. Protect this QB or watch him fold like a tent.

21 minutes ago, markrc99 said:

Hard to argue there, however, we may want to consider what Arians & Licht have said about Ronald Jones. If he's had a similar offseason it's hard to see the urgency. A classic slasher who can now finish. They looked at a lot of OTs at the collegiate level & have that player. But a lot of the ones they took a closer look at are expected to transition to OG (Ezra Cleveland, Josh Jones, Cameron Clark, Tyre Phillips, Robert Hunt, Ben Bartch, Netane Muti). Also several top prospects at OC. Protect this QB or watch him fold like a tent.

If i recall, i dont think their Pass Protection was THAT bad it was more their terrible run blocking (i dont remember where they were ranked last season so if anyone has that number feel free to prove me wrong) so think they are done drafting OL

they NEED help in the secondary baaaaaad and RB i think is the 2nd biggest need now (your right about Rojo tho, i dont think even the bucs really know what to do with him yet) so id be surprised to see them go elsewhere in round 2

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, markrc99 said:

Totally agree - but Brady absolutely needs a weapon out of the backfield who can double as an effective pass-catcher and blocker.  Swift would be my choice for them.  But I could see Dobbins doing a fine job as well.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

If i recall, i dont think their Pass Protection was THAT bad it was more their terrible run blocking (i dont remember where they were ranked last season so if anyone has that number feel free to prove me wrong) so think they are done drafting OL

they NEED help in the secondary baaaaaad and RB i think is the 2nd biggest need now (your right about Rojo tho, i dont think even the bucs really know what to do with him yet) so id be surprised to see them go elsewhere in round 2

They were ranked 22nd overall in pass pro last season (per FO).  Right around the same (23rd) in Adjusted Line Yards.  Wirfs should do wonders at RT. Wouldn’t be shocking to see them draft a guard.

Edited by BMcP
  • Like 1

NFL coaches love to dash the hopes and dreams of fantasy football managers. NE 2.0 backfield in Detroit.

• Like 1

😂 Bill couldn’t even show up on camera

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Division 2 ? Lincoln Ryme Lenoir Rynhe 

Edited by shakestreet

4 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Goodnight and god bless Kerryon

"Lay your weary head to rest..."

• Haha 1

Who is this person? What is that school?

• Like 1

Bill loves 2nd round DBs from random schools that have a high likelihood to bust.

4 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Bill loves 2nd round DBs from random schools that have a high likelihood to bust.

Versatile guys that can play special teams.

Just now, devaster said:

Versatile guys that can play special teams.

Real student of the game types.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BMcP said:

He did.  He is a shapeshifter.

This was the only real entertaining moment in the draft so far with the big dog sitting in his chair.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Who is this person? What is that school?

Caserio need stop letting Bill go to these random schools.