Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Flex IF you're lucky. Bell kills CEH's value and it's time to accept that. Shame on Bell owners for praising this stupid move. Had he gone to Miami, we could have all eaten. Now we are stuck sharing one string bean. I might add that it is dead SILENT in the Bell thread as they have all retreated back beneath the bridge. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

On 11/1/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guwop said:

page 100 to celebrate his fantasy demise. TD dependent RB who rarely scores TDs and doesn't get passing work. To the bench he goes. Thanks Andy Reid. THIS is why CEH owners weren't happy with bell. 

 

"b b but CEH will be fine" they said 🥴

 

It's funny because I don't see any of those "i'm not worried" delusions anymore

On 11/1/2020 at 7:02 PM, Fried Pork Grind said:

Hope you all listened and traded him when he had value. 

What value? Nobody wanted to take him after the trade. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Workload looked like it dropped quite a bit with bell coming in. They did blow out the last two team though so maybe he’ll be more involved in more competitive games. 
 

This could be a decent chance to try and buy low. Really depends what you could get him for though. I’d want a piece of this high powered offense. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, KennyWoo said:

Let me get this straight: people are happy with the guy getting NINE touches and getting his score line puffed by a non-goal line TD to get to low double digits?  Even though the team led the whole game and scored 43 points... and this only Bell's first game active?

Forgive me for not sharing in the optimism.  If others share it, I'd suggest you try to sell now.

 

They didn't listen then maybe they will now

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

 

It's funny because I don't see any of those "i'm not worried" delusions anymore

What value? Nobody wanted to take him after the trade. 

He had plenty of value after the Bills game. The time to move him was right after the Bell signing or after the Bills game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Workload looked like it dropped quite a bit with bell coming in. They did blow out the last two team though so maybe he’ll be more involved in more competitive games. 
 

This could be a decent chance to try and buy low. Really depends what you could get him for though. I’d want a piece of this high powered offense. 

I’d have thought in a more lopsided game they’d run more. It’s Mahomes’ team. In a more competitive game I’m not sure they run more.  The only silver lining is that he ran far better than Bell and he did get red zone work last game, but Bell still got more touches. Impossible to start unless pure desperation right now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Wish Yahoo would adjust his projections to something more reasonable so I never have the urge to start CEH.

Don’t let projections influence your lineup. We know what CEH is..low RB2, with potential good games due to KC offense on 🔥..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some people are way overreacting here. I'm upset at this whole situation too, but I'm not gonna go dropping or benching him unless I really have some other great options. He's still the starting RB on the best offense. If he can get you 10-15 points most weeks, you just gotta take it and realize there's so many RB injuries and inconsistencies in the league right now that things could always be worse. He's a serviceable low end RB2 going forward that will have a couple duds along the way.

Edited by GoPackGo23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude is #8 in my full ppr league on the season. Yeah, Bell is there, but CEH has been healthy all year long and has produced decent numbers. The last game was weird, but CEH saw way more SNAPS than Bell (very telling). 

Coaches don't say "hmm, let's give CEH a very lopsided snap count, but make sure the plays we call where they get touches are exactly even". It's just game dependent. Some games work out this way.

I just moved him (not going to CSB) to a REALLY needy running back team that has a bunch of top WR, but I don't feel great about it. I just have the RB depth and trying to improve.

There will be better games going forward, and memory is really short here. You could have drafted Saquon, CMC, Chubb, Ekeler, or any number of other guys expecting them to be your RB1. The overreaction here is crazy. Yeah, the bit of a share is going to take some value away but stop acting like he's done for the season.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I think some people are way overreacting here. I'm upset at this whole situation too, but I'm not gonna go dropping or benching him unless I really have some other great options. He's still the starting RB on the best offense. If he can get you 10-15 points most weeks, you just gotta take it and realize there's so many RB injuries and inconsistencies in the league right now that things could always be worse. He's a serviceable low end RB2 going forward that will have a couple duds along the way.

 

overreacting to a RB who's fantasy production was based almost entirely on volume getting that volume cut in half with minimal passing game work, and that passing game also being shared and zero goalline work producing less and less in the weeks following the trade = overreaction? What good is being on the best offesne when kelce, hill, mahones are taking the lions share and the RB work is split with bell? Most of those 10-15 were volume and maybe a TD. He's TD dependent now since he wont get the rushing volume for a secure floor. So far the reactions have been appropriate and i would have done better starting hasty or deejay over him. He's going to the bench unless bell gets hurt for gaskin/hasty/edmonds ROS. I can't rely on a RB with minimal redzone work and half the volume in a pass happy offense with while being in an RBBC. 

 

3 minutes ago, tschwicht said:

Dude is #8 in my full ppr league on the season. Yeah, Bell is there, but CEH has been healthy all year long and has produced decent numbers. The last game was weird, but CEH saw way more SNAPS than Bell (very telling). 

Coaches don't say "hmm, let's give CEH a very lopsided snap count, but make sure the plays we call where they get touches are exactly even". It's just game dependent. Some games work out this way.

I just moved him (not going to CSB) to a REALLY needy running back team that has a bunch of top WR, but I don't feel great about it. I just have the RB depth and trying to improve.

There will be better games going forward, and memory is really short here. You could have drafted Saquon, CMC, Chubb, Ekeler, or any number of other guys expecting them to be your RB1. The overreaction here is crazy. Yeah, the bit of a share is going to take some value away but stop acting like he's done for the season.

The games aren't working out his way and they wont as long as bell is there and they remain pass happy (most likely). I hate that this happened to a guy that most of us picked in the 1st round but at some point we have to stop ignoring whats going on. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

He had plenty of value after the Bills game. The time to move him was right after the Bell signing or after the Bills game. 

 

His value tanked after the bell singing. WHat do you realistically think you could have gotten for him at that point?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Him and a solid TE for an RB2 and WR2. We had this discussion earlier and the bitter people that could not trade him basically said any league outside of their is filled with morons. The winner of the league I traded him in gets $6,000. How many people do you know that play FF in that kind of league and don't take it serious? 

 

First off solid tes are rare

Secondly how did you find someone who still thought highly of CEH? That was the issue in most leagues I believe. The majority of people left who still thought he had value were those who drafted him in the first round. I think you are taking your experience as standard and just because they are in a big money league doesn't mean they know what they are doing. Even now with how the chiefs offense is going, anyone who traded to get CEH lost that trade and must be morons and I bet you're laughing at whoever you traded him to.

We aren't making this up when we say trying to trade him right after the news was nearly impossible without getting severely trade raped

Edited by BeastOfTheLeast
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

 

First off solid tes are rare

Secondly how did you find someone who still thought highly of CEH? That was the issue in most leagues I believe. The majority of people left who still thought he had value were those who drafted him in the first round. I think you are taking your experience as standard and just because they are in a big money league doesn't mean they know what they are doing. Even now with how the chiefs offense is going, anyone who traded to get CEH lost that trade and must be morons and I bet you're laughing at whoever you traded him to.

We aren't making this up when we say trying to trade him right after the news was nearly impossible without getting severely trade raped

Go post these questions in the Cool Story Bro thread and I will reply there. This conversation is off topic for this thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guwop said:

The games aren't working out his way and they wont as long as bell is there and they remain pass happy (most likely). I hate that this happened to a guy that most of us picked in the 1st round but at some point we have to stop ignoring whats going on. 

 

The Denver game was affected by the weather and the KC defense just dominating and taking drives away from the offense. I think the Jets game was more of a Mahomes is going to get his numbers after a 200 yard 1 TD game. It sucks that Bell has ruined things, but the RB landscape looks dreadful right now and I rather hold onto CEH than get rid of him out of regret.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Evincar said:

 

The Denver game was affected by the weather and the KC defense just dominating and taking drives away from the offense. I think the Jets game was more of a Mahomes is going to get his numbers after a 200 yard 1 TD game. It sucks that Bell has ruined things, but the RB landscape looks dreadful right now and I rather hold onto CEH than get rid of him out of regret.

 

Yea he's a hold on the bench. What reason do you have to trust in this situation ROS besides hope and a high draft cost? We at least have games and usage (post bell) to go off of to say the opposite. Unless bell gets hurt or cut or Reid formally establishes CEH as the lead back he was prior to the signing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

 

Yea he's a hold on the bench. What reason do you have to trust in this situation ROS besides hope and a high draft cost? We at least have games and usage (post bell) to go off of to say the opposite. Unless bell gets hurt or cut or Reid formally establishes CEH as the lead back he was prior to the signing. 

 

Im just saying we cant making any assumptions on how CEH's usage will look going forward based on the last 2 games.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evincar said:

 

Im just saying we cant making any assumptions on how CEH's usage will look going forward based on the last 2 games.

 

in that case serious questions: how many games until we can do that? And what would be considered a "proper" game to base it off of because "regular" game script or not it still counts in fantasy ijs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...