Rotoworld.com Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Guwop said:

in that case serious questions: how many games until we can do that? And what would be considered a "proper" game to base it off of because "regular" game script or not it still counts in fantasy ijs

I think the next 2 games: vs CAR and @ TB will paint a clearer picture.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

Imagine someone being stuck alone in a heaping pile of shyt. It stinks, doesn't feel great, but you've adapted. Made the most out of it. Then along comes someone else who had the choice to go to heaven but instead dove head first into said pile of shyt. Proclaiming, "I'm the king of this pile!" Then, days later, the original inhabitant looks at the new guy and laughs as he fights feverishly to untangle himself from a green slimy pocket of fresh diarrhea. Now imagine that other person is the Leveon Bell owner.  

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Haha 5
8 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

CEH is still tied for 4th favorite to win the rushing title according to Vegas. Updated today

Henry

Cook

Jacobs

CEH 

Zeke

Connor

Robinson

They still believe in him if that means anything in here

That just shows how inconsistent the RB position has been more than anything...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

But that doesn't mean your "better" will produce enough to help you win week to week

I mean... it kind of does unless the standard deviation of "better" is greater in other positions.

That said I'm not stoked to own CEH at the moment.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Klientel said:

That just shows how inconsistent the RB position has been more than anything...

Everyone on that list has been great beside CEH and Zeke because of being a top 3-4 pick. Everyone else has been great, at least in my leagues scoring

i think it is clear at this point.  against bad teams KC offense is simply going to take whatever the defense is giving them.  if it happens they are defending the pass, then Mahommes is getting 50 attempts and throwing all over the field and they'll run sparingly.  if they take away the pass they will run the ball down their throat.  this offense is just so good at both facets that they just won't force the issue. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

CEH is still tied for 4th favorite to win the rushing title according to Vegas. Updated today

Henry

Cook

Jacobs

CEH 

Zeke

Connor

Robinson

They still believe in him if that means anything in here

These projections and rankings change so much. Yeah he’s number 4 till he drops another stinker and he gets thrown off the list completely. Then what? Lol. They mean pretty much absolutely nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

These projections and rankings change so much. Yeah he’s number 4 till he drops another stinker and he gets thrown off the list completely. Then what? Lol. They mean pretty much absolutely nothing.

Vegas doesn't like losing money. He's been up there the entire season even during and after the Bell crap. 

1 hour ago, MrPositive said:

Getting sadly close to bust status. Who would have thunk it on this team. 

2 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

First week all year not starting this guy.  

Bust? Not even close. Not even close.

He'll be a top 10 back this week, barring injury. Benching is foolish, imo.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Bust? Not even close. Not even close.

He'll be a top 10 back this week, barring injury. Benching is foolish, imo.

Idk there isn't much to go on to say this given recent usage and yes those games still count in how much we want to believe in his usage. Top 10 is a high mark here. 

6 minutes ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

Idk there isn't much to go on to say this given recent usage and yes those games still count in how much we want to believe in his usage. Top 10 is a high mark here. 

The industry has him at #9 in half PPR this week, and I think he has a good chance of landing around there given the matchup (CAR much stronger vs. the pass than the run). I'm not enthused as a CEH owner these days, but I think the comments on him being a handcuff and/or droppable are pretty over the top; he still played 2x as many snaps as Bell last week, and I haven't seen anything from Bell in his first few games to suggest he deserves a bigger piece of the pie. I think CEH is a pretty good buy-low if anything.

1 hour ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

Is it? How many undrafted players finished as RB1s last week?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Is it? How many undrafted players finished as RB1s last week?

In half PPR these were the top 20 running backs last week (with my best guess at undrafted players - or at the very least not prioritized in drafts - in bold plus asterisk):

DalvinCook
Gio Bernard*
Alvin Kamara
Deejay Dallas*
Zack Moss
Jordan Wilkins*
Nyheim Hines*
Derrick Henry
Damien Harris
Justin Jackson*
Jamaal Williams
Phillip Lindsay
Gus Edwards*
James Conner
Josh Jacobs
Wayne Gallman*
J.K.Dobbins
Troymaine Pope*
Jerrick McKinnon*
Miles Gaskin*

This is not a stellar crop. As the lead RB in KC offense - as I believe he is - it's entirely reasonable to believe CEH can outperform many on this list.