Rotoworld.com Forums

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 64 pages of @Gohawks talking terribly about CMC.  @joshua18 has an extremely selective memory and refuses to acknowledge anything he got wrong, but to make it worse he never shuts up about w

Comments like these are just old and tired. Yeah, it may happen, no one is denying it. It's exhausting seeing the gloom and doom on every page of every player though. If that's all you can ta

Posted Images

Obviously tempering expectations a bit, it was one game after an incredibly strange off-season, but CEH definitely looks the part in this offense.

Even with the concerns of Williams taking snaps away somewhat being realized (I guess..?), CEH is clearly the focus of the backfield in KC. The best part is that there is still reception upside to be had here.

6 minutes ago, MoonBlaster said:

Even with the concerns of Williams taking snaps away somewhat being realized (I guess..?), CEH is clearly the focus of the backfield in KC. The best part is that there is still reception upside to be had here.

CEH had 25 carries.  I really don't think anyone should be worried about Darrel Williams.

And also...how the hell are teams gonna defend the Chiefs if they have a RB like that?  It's unfair.

• Like 1

Quote from their GM I believe it was about them drafting him because he will turn their 2nd and 7s into 2nd and 2s was totally accurate...to echo an above poster the kid absolutely chunks off yardage and did it all night.  Going to be a historic year for this offense.

• Like 1

Pretty much what I expected from him as a player. I expected him to get a majority of the carries and to look great because of the offense he plays in. Could have had such a bigger game if it weren’t for getting stuffed at the goal line numerous times. On one play I think he would have had a TD but his offensive lineman pushed him down. 

He should easily be a RB1, and I don’t think it’s out of the question for him to finish as the top overall RB in fantasy. The kid is talented and plays on a top 3 offense.

8 minutes ago, whatisfootball said:

Did they eve run behind Osemele on the goalline? Seemed like all the runs went right and into Watt.

I’ve always hated goalline formations but I understand the math and wanting to run north south. 

i also can’t be convinced that a option play or toss wouldn’t have scored a touchdown.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

If you think this guy is making it through half the season at his size I got some beachfront property in Saskatchewan to sell you 

Says the guy who just bragged in the Will Fuller thread that he's your WR4, and in the Gurley thread that he's gonna carry teams all year. Who you tryin to fool?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Watt was blowing up those plays every time. I don't think there was much CEH could have done. 

Yeah, you honestly don't need power to be a goalline back with how the game is now. You just need to find a seam and dive in. CMC and Kamara have done just fine.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Watt was blowing up those plays every time. I don't think there was much CEH could have done. 

Many have stated this including me but some haven’t, somehow.

Did people watch the game? It sucked badly from a FF perspective because we legit had the chance for 3 more scores but I watched Watt make some ridiculous plays that hall of famers make.

i guess people don’t really care to look at the details though.

Edited by dsrich
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, dsrich said:

Many have stated this including me but some haven’t, somehow.

Did people watch the game? It sucked badly from a FF perspective because we legit had the chance for 3 more scores but I watched Watt make some ridiculous plays that hall of famers make.

i guess people don’t really care to look at the details though.

He definitely should have at least gotten that 2nd TD, but it's hard not to be happy despite that. I certainly am.