thebadferret

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 9/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, leesanity7 said:

I’m facing him today. How do you guys feel about his touches? I can see 12-15 touches, considering they wanted to ease him in w/o preseason and all.

I'm sorry 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today’s portion of the thread, a summary: CEH is Jordan Howard, if Jordan Howard was not only useless in the passing game, but also sucked at the goal line.


And yet the guy looked like Emmitt F-ing Smith.

 

I think loving fantasy football and loving misery are the same thing. 
 

Don’t be afraid to admit you need help.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, straightfire118 said:

Why would I be big mad?? I have DJ who i drafted round 5 and got more points than CEH because he contributes in the passing game.

Sounding salty as f

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone mad about the goal line work. It’s not exactly like he had a whole lot of running room gotta put a lot of that on the line. Idk if Walter Payton would have scored on those carries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks elite. Several days ago I was offered him straight up for Joe Mixon and declined due to "uncertainty". This is going to be painful. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

He looks elite. Several days ago I was offered him straight up for Joe Mixon and declined due to "uncertainty". This is going to be painful. 

Ouch. I would of took that and ran. I took CEH 5th and everyone was looking at me fishy. I did pass on MT, Kamara Henry etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Ouch. I would of took that and ran. I took CEH 5th and everyone was looking at me fishy. I did pass on MT, Kamara Henry etc. 

 

I took him 4th and 7th overall in 2 of my 4 leagues. People laughed at me. If the kid stays healthy.... It's on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

He looks elite. Several days ago I was offered him straight up for Joe Mixon and declined due to "uncertainty". This is going to be painful. 

I really don’t think the difference in points is gonna be much, I wouldn’t sweat it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's gonna be a league winner. Barring injury I don't see how he doesn't finish with 2,000 and 20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pathetic, loser, embarrassing player. Couldn't convert on goal line carries because he's soft as dog poo. Can't believe they will keep giving him chances. Congrats on burning your first round pick, sell for anything after people look at this stat line and erroneously think he's actually good.

 

 

 

He's worth the 1st round pick, relax and enjoy.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

CEH got stuffed 2 or 3 times near the goal line and his one near-reception was a fiasco.  But apart from those few plays, his performance was very encouraging.

I will be curious to see how CEH performs against better opposing defenses.  6 man boxes are a thing of beauty for a running back.

Not many defenses better than the Texans when Watt is on the field. The problem is Watt is only on the field 5 games a year now. And with the Texans rotten passing offense, he’ll probably be taking the rest of the year off around game 4 again. 😕

Edited by MrPositive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Not many defenses better than the Texans when Watt is on the field. The problem is Watt is only on the field 5 games a year now. And with the Texans rotten passing offense, he’ll probably be taking the rest of the year off around game 4 again. 😕

Name doesn’t check out.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LZD said:

 

I took him 4th and 7th overall in 2 of my 4 leagues. People laughed at me. If the kid stays healthy.... It's on

 

You need to give them a lot of crap for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 9:27 PM, kp96 said:

 

You need to give them a lot of crap for that

I took him 4th overall accidentally. fat fingers selected him on espn draft in lieu of Henry, but as a Chiefs fan, I am happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, BGDDYKWL said:

He's gonna be a league winner. Barring injury I don't see how he doesn't finish with 2,000 and 20. 

LOL my man 20 td is a ton. He got stuffed at the goal line a bunch. Looks like maybe he's a bit small for that smash mouthcgoal line roll? He should approach 1500 total yards but tds are hard to predict. He's a stud but 20 td is alot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, The 7th Beatles said:

 


HA shame on pff for writing off King Henry before he even played his first game. 116 yards ain’t nothing to sneeze at 😂

Henry: “From that point on, I guess you could say I took it personal”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 3:48 PM, Stonej14 said:

Everyone mad about the goal line work. It’s not exactly like he had a whole lot of running room gotta put a lot of that on the line. Idk if Walter Payton would have scored on those carries. 

 

exactly. The line gave him nothing and JJ watt made plays, and even then he still gave you 19 fantasy points on a team with mahones, kelce, hill, and watkins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he gets Chargers this week, who gave up 5 passing receptions to Bengals running backs Sunday. Maybe we get to see some of his receiving skills this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dude is not prime Christine Michael good but still very good.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gohawks said:

This dude is not prime Christine Michael good but still very good.

Don't think that name will ever disappear from these forums, despite him being one of the least relevant running backs in the history of the NFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

This dude is not prime Christine Michael good but still very good.

You mean League Winner Christine Michael right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.