thebadferret

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Rb2 with upside with how explosive this offense can be. Top 10 RB week to week but not a definite first rounder imo

RB2 WTF?

Name the 12 back you would have over him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

RB2 WTF?

Name the 12 back you would have over him.

 

waiting for the answer to this myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nmartinez12443 said:

RB2 WTF?

Name the 12 back you would have over him.

Right now considering CMC and Barkley are hurt that would be 2. Kamara, Cook, Jonathan Taylor, Jones, Elliott  and maybe Jacobs and Chubb are on the same lvl to name a few. I would rank him just above Ekeler, Henry, Mixon. He is a great RB, but the upside isnt as high as you would have hoped in the first round pick if thats where you drafted him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Right now considering CMC and Barkley are hurt that would be 2. Kamara, Cook, Jonathan Taylor, Jones, Elliott  and maybe Jacobs and Chubb are on the same lvl to name a few. I would rank him just above Ekeler, Henry, Mixon. He is a great RB, but the upside isnt as high as you would have hoped in the first round pick if thats where you drafted him

What is this recency bias? Did he not light up week 1? A horrible game script causes the Chief's to abandon the run early and all of a sudden he's compared to Ekeler and Jonathan Taylor? Neither of them have the insane scoring opportunity CEH gets in the Chief's offense. This is madness. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oliminator123 said:

What is this recency bias? Did he not light up week 1? A horrible game script causes the Chief's to abandon the run early and all of a sudden he's compared to Ekeler and Jonathan Taylor? Neither of them have the insane scoring opportunity CEH gets in the Chief's offense. This is madness. 

Im not saying he is a bad RB that doesnt have RB1 potential, but I would pump the breaks a little. There were several possessions on 3rd and 4th down where he wasnt put in to punch in for a 1st, you like the involvement in the passing game, but I said above Ekeler, above Henry, above Mixon. The opportunity of the other guys is what I like more than him, there was a reason he wasnt in on 4th and short and Damiel Williams and Thompson were. Again, if this offense is moving, he can be a consistent RB1, but its not a definite 20 pts or more a game unless KC gets the offense moving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Williams is hurt wonder if they bring back Washington. Either way CEH touches will go up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Rb2 with upside with how explosive this offense can be. Top 10 RB week to week but not a definite first rounder imo

 

How can he be an rb2 but also a top 10 rb at the sme time? Do you play in a 4 team league?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

, but its not a definite 20 pts or more a game unless KC gets the offense moving

This is the best offense in the NFL they won’t have many problems moving the ball like today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im not saying he is a bad RB that doesnt have RB1 potential, but I would pump the breaks a little. There were several possessions on 3rd and 4th down where he wasnt put in to punch in for a 1st, you like the involvement in the passing game, but I said above Ekeler, above Henry, above Mixon. The opportunity of the other guys is what I like more than him, there was a reason he wasnt in on 4th and short and Damiel Williams and Thompson were. Again, if this offense is moving, he can be a consistent RB1, but its not a definite 20 pts or more a game unless KC gets the offense moving

He was in almost the entire 2 minute drill to end the 4th quarter and got a ton of looks. Will be interesting to see the snap count this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bish0p said:

 

How can he be an rb2 but also a top 10 rb at the sme time? Do you play in a 4 team league?

A lower end RB1 is what I mean to say. He isnt a top 10 pick to me guaranteed like some people were drafting him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

A lower end RB1 is what I mean to say. He isnt a top 10 pick to me guaranteed like some people were drafting him

We can agree to disagree. For the sake of fantasy, let's both agree that we'd prefer you're wrong so we have more bell cows in the league 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

We can agree to disagree. For the sake of fantasy, let's both agree that we'd prefer you're wrong so we have more bell cows in the league 😉

Lol bell cows arent always a good thing apparently this year. Injuries are killing the league early. Super sad to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

A lower end RB1 is what I mean to say. He isnt a top 10 pick to me guaranteed like some people were drafting him

Wtf kind of logic is this? my goodness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, n4sa said:

Wtf kind of logic is this? my goodness.

Like some have said, agree to disagree. But I can name you 10 or more guys Id take over this guy. He hasnt been incredible the 2 weeks we've seen. I need more of sample to see more out of him, but if you have him I hope the best

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Like some have said, agree to disagree. But I can name you 10 or more guys Id take over this guy. He hasnt been incredible the 2 weeks we've seen. I need more of sample to see more out of him, but if you have him I hope the best

So according to you, you'd rather have Chubb, who plays for the Browns, and is heavily splitting work with Kareem Hunt over a round 1 draft pick RB playing for a superbowl team with the best offense in the NFL, with the best QB in the NFL, getting all the carries?

 

Did I get that right?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, n4sa said:

So according to you, you'd rather have Chubb, who plays for the Browns, and is heavily splitting work with Kareem Hunt over a round 1 draft pick RB playing for a superbowl team with the best offense in the NFL, with the best QB in the NFL, getting all the carries?

 

Did I get that right?

You act like real life potential equals fantasy value... not always the case. Like I said, RIGHT NOW, the guys i listed are the better players. Plain and simple, look at the scores, im not saying he wont go off to be an RB1 from here on out, but he is a low RB1 high RB2 until proven otherwise

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looked good catching the ball. Had a big catch called back by penalty at the end of regulation that would have helped his numbers. The vision and balance are there, and he bounces off a lot of tackles. 
 

This was a floor game, and a strange one for the Chiefs offense. Go ahead and fade him if you think you have better options. I think you’ll regret it more often than not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cookiemonster said:

He looked good catching the ball. Had a big catch called back by penalty at the end of regulation that would have helped his numbers. The vision and balance are there, and he bounces off a lot of tackles. 
 

This was a floor game, and a strange one for the Chiefs offense. Go ahead and fade him if you think you have better options. I think you’ll regret it more often than not. 

Thats why I play my league in quarters, go 4-0 4 times in the year, im not trying to get CEH for his high end RB1 value right now if thats not what hes giving me. If someone put James Robinson and Jones in, that is a potential L and as good as he is, an L is an L 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

You act like real life potential equals fantasy value... not always the case. Like I said, RIGHT NOW, the guys i listed are the better players. Plain and simple, look at the scores, im not saying he wont go off to be an RB1 from here on out, but he is a low RB1 high RB2 until proven otherwise

After reading your analysis, I have come to two conclusions.

1. You are extremely drunk right now.

2. You probably drafted Saquon over CEH, which is why you are so drunk right now.

I can't think of any other reason someone would have such a bad take.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Thats why I play my league in quarters, go 4-0 4 times in the year, im not trying to get CEH for his high end RB1 value right now if thats not what hes giving me. If someone put James Robinson and Jones in, that is a potential L and as good as he is, an L is an L 

There would have been 0 reason to start Robinson over him today. He does not see more opportunity. He is not a better player. He is on a worse team. Jones you could make an argument for because fantasy is about opportunity and talent colliding. The high percentage play doesn’t always pay off, but it’s still the high percentage play. That’s what makes a player an RB1 whether it’s in the first four games or the last four. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, n4sa said:

After reading your analysis, I have come to two conclusions.

1. You are extremely drunk right now.

2. You probably drafted Saquon over CEH, which is why you are so drunk right now.

I can't think of any other reason someone would have such a bad take.

 

It’s as bad as that dude in the Aaron Jones thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cookiemonster said:

There would have been 0 reason to start Robinson over him today. He does not see more opportunity. He is not a better player. He is on a worse team. Jones you could make an argument for because fantasy is about opportunity and talent colliding. The high percentage play doesn’t always pay off, but it’s still the high percentage play. That’s what makes a player an RB1 whether it’s in the first four games or the last four. 

As a flex play, I playes Henry, JT and Robinson today. 2 out of the 3 outperformed CEH on a bad team. Volume gives a safer floor, and CEH is a good piece to the offense but like many have said KC didn't look great for a big part of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K197040 said:

It’s as bad as that dude in the Aaron Jones thread.

You will learn from this experience, I believe in you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, n4sa said:

After reading your analysis, I have come to two conclusions.

1. You are extremely drunk right now.

2. You probably drafted Saquon over CEH, which is why you are so drunk right now.

I can't think of any other reason someone would have such a bad take.

 

Youre probably a guy who didnt get Ekeler last year and complained that he was on a bad offense only to get beat him, same with Mixon the 2nd half of the year. Agree to disagree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...