thebadferret

Clyde Edwards-Helaire 2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

DWill is a special receiver. That’s the key. It’s all about when CEH learns everything so Reid can trust him not to get Mahomes killed in pass pro.

Mahomes is just pure money throwing the ball. So it makes total sense for Andy to choose this kid, just playing to his quarterback’s strengths. And yeah the sooner CEH gets acclimated to the their playbook , the bigger % of snaps will be following behind.  

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Mahomes is just pure money throwing the ball. So it makes total sense for Andy to choose this kid, just playing to his quarterback’s strengths. And yeah the sooner CEH gets acclimated to the their playbook , the bigger % of snaps will be following behind.  

Good thing CEH has a high football IQ. :) 

• Like 1

I'm a big Clemson homer, so seeing what he did to them + this offense = I'll probably be in.

19 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

DWill is a special receiver. That’s the key. It’s all about when CEH learns everything so Reid can trust him not to get Mahomes killed in pass pro.

He is not a special receiver at all.  8 y/r over the course of his career is pretty average for a RB.  Might even be well below average for only having 138 receptions.  Melvin Gordon has 8.4 y/r on 224 reception.  CMC 8.3 over 303.  DWill is a JAG who plays in Reid's system.

• Haha 1

Is Swift better though...seems like KC could use him best in a spread offense. I read that Mahomes wanted CEH despite Swift being ranked higher by the staff

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Is Swift better though...seems like KC could use him best in a spread offense. I read that Mahomes wanted CEH despite Swift being ranked higher by the staff

Swift has more top end speed. Is he a better RB? I’m not so sure. Possibly, but CEH may very well be the better overall RB. 

9 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Swift has more top end speed. Is he a better RB? I’m not so sure. Possibly, but CEH may very well be the better overall RB. 

In 2012, Swift would have been a no doubter.

In 2020?  IDK.  The game's changed.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kdko said:

He is not a special receiver at all.  8 y/r over the course of his career is pretty average for a RB.  Might even be well below average for only having 138 receptions.  Melvin Gordon has 8.4 y/r on 224 reception.  CMC 8.3 over 303.  DWill is a JAG who plays in Reid's system.

You don’t get that many receptions by being average. He’s the best routerunning RB since CMAC, which is why he gets open to make all those catches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

You don’t get that many receptions by being average. He’s the best routerunning RB since CMAC, which is why he gets open to make all those catches.

He was around before CMAC. Also, ridiculous statement. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

LOL.  According to what?  He plays in the best offense in the NFL, and averaged 7 ypr in his time there.  Any great back would average more.

Edited by kdko

22 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

He was around before CMAC. Also, ridiculous statement. 

Probably one of the dumbest things i've read on here in a long time.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Did you say Williams is the second best route runner at RB since CMAC?

First off, that would be like saying Rodgers is the best pure passer since Mahomes. It makes no sense. Williams has been around way before CMAC.

Anyways, Williams has 53 receptions on the best offense in the NFL in two seasons COMBINED. Barkley has more receptions in his first two seasons than the dude has in his 6 year career.

Williams is straight up JAG that is getting his value inflated two years in a row because of a few good playoff games. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, joshua18 said:

Sheesh tough crowd 

I knew exactly what you meant.   He is the second best route runner out of the backfield in the last 10 years.   Don’t know if I agree..there are some otherS worthy of mention.   DJ, Drake,  C Thompson, T Riddick, Bell, J White all excellent.     But DW is good in the passing game and a trusted pass protector.   Agree that CEH needs to do this well to earn time.  

Edited by Impreza178

17 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Sheesh tough crowd 

I knew exactly what you meant.   He is the second best route runner out of the backfield in the last 10 years.   Don’t know if I agree..there are some otherS worthy of mention.   DJ, Drake,  C Thompson, T Riddick, Bell, J White all excellent.     But DW is good in the passing game and a trusted pass protector.   Agree that CEH needs to do this well to earn time.  

Kamara..?  Its funny if someone considers D-Will a better route runner than Kamara 

It's shocking to me that we've gone six pages and over 40 hours since he's been drafted and no one has called CEH the next Kamara yet.

What happened to us Rotoworld Fantasy Football forum?  We've lost our way.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

First off, that would be like saying Rodgers is the best pure passer since Mahomes. It makes no sense. Williams has been around way before CMAC.

Anyways, Williams has 53 receptions on the best offense in the NFL in two seasons COMBINED. Barkley has more receptions in his first two seasons than the dude has in his 6 year career.

Williams is straight up JAG that is getting his value inflated two years in a row because of a few good playoff games. 

No I did not. Reading is fundamental. I’ll spell it out again: CEH is the best routerunning RB prospect since CMAC. That gives him a super-high floor. Of course he didn’t break Barry Sanders all-time college yardage record like CMAC so he’s not the sure thing to be a top-3 NFL RB as CMAC was coming into the league 3 years ago.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

It's shocking to me that we've gone six pages and over 40 hours since he's been drafted and no one has called CEH the next Kamara yet.

What happened to us Rotoworld Fantasy Football forum?  We've lost our way.

NEXT KAMARA

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, joshua18 said:

4 hours ago, kdko said:

4 hours ago, joshua18 said:

3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

21 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

No I did not. Reading is fundamental. I’ll spell it out again: CEH is the best routerunning RB prospect since CMAC. That gives him a super-high floor. Of course he didn’t break Barry Sanders all-time college yardage record like CMAC so he’s not the sure thing to be a top-3 NFL RB as CMAC was coming into the league 3 years ago.

Reading is fundamental? Then take your own advice and go back and read. You might not have intended to say that...but you inferred it because you didn’t specify CEH when you said he was the best route-running RB since CMC. You replied to a post that was clearly about DWill (which you would have clearly noticed if you read all of kdko’s post...ironic) leading to everyone’s belief that you were saying DWill was the best route-running RB since CMC. 

Edited by Flyman75
  • Like 2

Haven't had a hard on like this since right before the strip clubs closed due to Covid-19. I traded for the number 1 pick for this moment. May take a few weeks to get going, but the wait will be well worth it. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, joshua18 said:

You said Damien Williams was the best route running back since CMAC. 

Edited by dmb3684
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Haven't had a hard on like this since right before the strip clubs closed due to Covid-19. I traded for the number 1 pick for this moment. May take a few weeks to get going, but the wait will be well worth it. 

I'm really excited and may overpay on CEH come draft day.  If given the opportunity, I think he'll make more of a splash than Hunt did.

I call the hard on... Covid-69

5 hours ago, devaster said:

NEXT KAMARA

Welp he's 100% cursed now. Thanks Rotoworld

• Like 4

19 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Is it possible, based on handle, that Covid is the least of your problems?

• Haha 1