lolcopter

Jerry Jeudy 2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

is anybody all in on this guy this year?  i know, risky...but would you take him over Cam Akers PPR in a vaccuum?

First part of the year.. Yes.   Akers might be a better overall player later in the year though. .

I am stacking all three , Lock, Sutton, Jeudy . .because... It could be a league winner.  Jeudy is going to be a ppr gem, that also gets to the end zone a lot.  WR rookie of the year.

I just do not see how teams are going to stop Denver this season....Sutton is elite, Jeudy is perfect in the slot,  Fant Is a monster, Gordon and Lindsey can both hurt you.  ...I am all in on the Broncos this year......only ....if Lock can handle it, ... .I am betting he can.

Starting Jeudy in my Flex.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sivaro

10 hours ago, Sivaro said:

First part of the year.. Yes.   Akers might be a better overall player later in the year though. .

I am stacking all three , Lock, Sutton, Jeudy . .because... It could be a league winner.  Jeudy is going to be a ppr gem, that also gets to the end zone a lot.  WR rookie of the year.

I just do not see how teams are going to stop Denver this season....Sutton is elite, Jeudy is perfect in the slot,  Fant Is a monster, Gordon and Lindsey can both hurt you.  ...I am all in on the Broncos this year......only ....if Lock can handle it, ... .I am betting he can.

Starting Jeudy in my Flex.

giphy.gif

That's how teams are going to stop it - all depends on Lock.  If he takes a step forward he's got enough ammo to do serious damage.  Top 10 QB potential IF he steps forward.

I put Denver's offense right now on par with teams like Cleveland, Buffalo, and NY Giants.  All of them have young "promising" QBs with a good collection of talent around them.  But both offenses need the QBs to step up this year to take it to the next level.  Otherwise they're going to end up being a middling offense with lots of talent and "potential" but held back by the QB.

As for Jeudy, him and Bryan Edwards are the only rookie WRs I own this year.  Jeudy is an exceptional route runner which translates to the NFL.  Best way to get the ball, is to get open.  Not a lot of pre-season obviously, but Jeudy seems like one of the more pro-ready WRs this year.  

• Like 1

I would rather have Sutton healthy, I looked at the Broncos depth chart for WR's and legit have no idea who any of them are. 

• Like 1

absolute fade on Monday. You guys are smokin something if you think the Broncos will move the ball in a low-scoring affair without Sutton. There's a bunch of rookies, a new RB, and a second year-TE with no offseason.

Jeudy is going to have to step up now, he has a chance at putting up big numbers.

This team took a huge hit with Sutton down.

It looks like Sutton is going to get an MRI on his AC joint/shoulder and Hamler is also highly questionable as well. Would it be too early to roll out Jeudy? The Golladay injury hurts me bad but maybe I get a good matchup out of Jeudy on the flip side of the coin? The problem is that the Broncos play on Monday so you pretty much have to lock him ahead of time on Sunday.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, noles1983 said:

I would rather have Sutton healthy, I looked at the Broncos depth chart for WR's and legit have no idea who any of them are. 

How dare you not know who Tim Patrick is!

His cuts are too righteous for any DB to handle.

88 yards and a tuddy book it

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 1:44 PM, noles1983 said:

This exactly 

it was the same thing for Sutton when Sanders was dealt last year.    You don’t get better numbers by forcing a young qb into throwing to a blanketed wr.    Double coverage will be constant on Jeudy now.   Fantasywise:  Roll him out if you must but temper expectations 

Sutton needs to play.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2020 at 3:21 PM, WaiverLooter said:

It looks like Sutton is going to get an MRI on his AC joint/shoulder and Hamler is also highly questionable as well. Would it be too early to roll out Jeudy? The Golladay injury hurts me bad but maybe I get a good matchup out of Jeudy on the flip side of the coin? The problem is that the Broncos play on Monday so you pretty much have to lock him ahead of time on Sunday.

Looks like I'm gonna have to roll the dice and fire up Judge Jeudy this week. Hopefully, he's everything that's been advertised and has a solid if not spectacular debut on MNF.

Let's gooooooo!!!!!!

• Like 1

Jeudy makes for an interesting flex play with potential PPR WR2 upside.

• Adoree' Jackson being out is a big win for the Judge if Sutton can't suit up.
  • The Broncos may want to try to grind it out on the ground, but I don't think the Titans let them with that stout D line.
  • If Henry/Brown break off a few big TDs against the depleted Bronco's D, Lock will be forced to throw more.
  • Fant likely being the only real competition for targets.
  • Jeudy's sharp route running skills sets him up as a great security blanket on quick thows.

The only thing making it hard for me to plug him in is Sutton's status likely not becoming clear until late Monday.

J Jeudy is going to be the best option for Lock this week.  Potential blow up game on the ready.  Best Rookie WR of 2020 gonna explode.   

giphy.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Welp, kind of a pedestrian stat line. I didn't see the game. How'd he look?

Like an athletic freak. Good things to come with this guy.

ya know what "IT!" is?

'cuz whatever the eff "IT!" is, this kid's got "IT!"

runnin' around out there like a cotdamn nutbar - electric, fearless, having a blast - a friggin' fire drill at every turn. 

cat's perched on the precipice of a major breakout/explosion ... you can feel it.

got a hunch this whackadooooo is gonna be rostered on any number of magick foosball 'chip squads. 

GO!

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ya know what "IT!" is?

'cuz whatever the eff "IT!" is, this kid's got "IT!"

runnin' around out there like a cotdamn nutbar - electric, fearless, having a blast - a friggin' fire drill at every turn. 

cat's perched on the precipice of a major breakout/explosion ... you can feel it.

got a hunch this whackadooooo is gonna be rostered on any number of magick foosball 'chip squads. 

GO!

next time just post a big red heart 

❤️   😂 

• Haha 1

He had 2 really bad drops that would’ve got him another 25-30 yards easily. He looked explosive and his YAC ability looked great. I think this is a guy by the end of the year who will be a consistent WR3 every week 

5 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

next time just post a big red heart 

❤️   😂 

c'mon, prez ... i was just giving an objective, rational perspective ☎️

• Haha 1