lolcopter

Jerry Jeudy 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I haven't been watching their games closely at all, but I get the sense that the problem in general is just that he's a rookie on a bad team with suspect QB play.

Pretty much. Jefferson was just a little more ready for Minnesota to plug right in to the Diggs spot as well and Lamb was in as cushy a spot as you can get with Cooper and Gallup pulling coverage away from him (although a little less so now with Dalton) A lot of these guys ended up in immediate good situations. Jeudy's rookie experience is a little more typical.

• Like 2

Yea dude hasn't produced and he had perfect opportunity with Sutton out. Ive held on this long hoping he would provide me a wr3/bye week filler and not happening.Tbh I ranked Patrick ahead of him in Denver. 

Edited by Rozr1

Didn't watch him in college, but on this level he doesn't look like anything special at this moment.  He was supposed to possibly be the best WR prospect yet you can probably name a dozen rookie receivers who are showing more than him so far.  I've only seen a little bit of him but he doesn't stand out watching him against NFL corners, other than that TD catch.  Maybe he and Lock figure it out as Lock is basically just starting his season at this point.  But I'm done waiting around to see what happens.

Dropped him and rewarded myself with a small bag of chips.

20 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Didn't watch him in college, but on this level he doesn't look like anything special at this moment.  He was supposed to possibly be the best WR prospect yet you can probably name a dozen rookie receivers who are showing more than him so far.  I've only seen a little bit of him but he doesn't stand out watching him against NFL corners, other than that TD catch.  Maybe he and Lock figure it out as Lock is basically just starting his season at this point.  But I'm done waiting around to see what happens.

Dropped him and rewarded myself with a small bag of chips.

I like him a lot still. You have to remember what an outlier this season has been at WR. He's having more of the typical rookie WR growing pains season. I don't like his situation very much for sure. He's a great keeper/dynasty buy if people are hopping off thinking he isn't going to be anything because all the other rookie WRs that are ahead of expectations. He's not must own in redraft.

• Like 1

Nice to see the 10 targets, and he had his highest output (73 yards receiving) on the season, it was still kinda meh though (9.3FP in .5PPR).

Decent match-up next weekend against Atlanta. I may have to hold for one more week. 

Hmmm....

Anyone Confident in starting him now that Tim Patrick is playing?

44 minutes ago, 3FLi said:

Not loving it, I'll say that much. 

1 hour ago, 3FLi said:

I'm flexing him with moderate confidence. 

10 targets last week and Atlanta 5th worst against opposing WR's. 

50 point O/U line so the points should be there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

imagine how many receptions he'd have if every other pass didn't bounce off his hands

Edited by crotchcrickets

Yea had him on my bench, still like to see more consistency before I can trust him in my lineup week in week out 

Does this guy have a path to be a WR2 rest of the way? Every season we see this, a rookie WR turn it on for the second half of the season. AJ Brown did it last season. 

Sutton is our, and not a ton of competition in the passing game for targets. The defense is pretty awful, so Locke should have to throw quite a bit.

4 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

imagine how many receptions he'd have if every other pass didn't bounce off his hands

I didn't see this game, how many drops did he have?

1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

I didn't see this game, how many drops did he have?

Yahoo mentioned one costly drop in the 4th, not sure if that was the only one though. He only caught 7 of 14 targets.

2 hours ago, Rozr1 said:

Yahoo mentioned one costly drop in the 4th, not sure if that was the only one though. He only caught 7 of 14 targets.

Yeah I haven't watched all his targets besides the Jets game but from what I read it sounds like he runs good routes but has a problem with drops. On the year I believe he is just under 50%. The 14 targets are nice though but I'm still a little concerned about T. Patrick who was the main guy for a while, granted mostly when Lock was out. T. Patrick still got 9 targets, one being a redzone look and catch. He was also coming back from a hamstring injury which might have limited him. Supposedly T. Patrick also has the Sutton role. No scout, just what I've read.

Yeah he looked a bit shaky but he was wide open all game long. Lock’s accuracy is the bigger concern to be honest. He is the clear wr1 in that team though

Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy isn't practicing Wednesday.

We're still waiting on the injury. Jeudy had a 7/125/1 line on an 84 percent snap share in Week 9.

Source: 9News Denver
Nov 11, 2020, 3:06 PM ET