LarryDavid

Jonathan Taylor 2020 Outlook

Mack updated ADP is disrespectful, he's 131 compared to JT 48. That is outrageous difference for a RB who is the starter backed by the coach. Whoever gets Mack that late is getting tremendous value. Camp reports Mack has been great and JT still dropping passes at scrimmage.  

• Like 4

Not sure why you're outraged. You seem to have identified a steal on your board. Take it to the bank and be happy now... And happier if you're right later on. 🙂

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

Mack updated ADP is disrespectful, he's 131 compared to JT 48. That is outrageous difference for a RB who is the starter backed by the coach. Whoever gets Mack that late is getting tremendous value. Camp reports Mack has been great and JT still dropping passes at scrimmage.  

most are playing the long game. if mack wasnt there JT adp is 2nd rd jacobs territory. so if you believe JT takes over by week 8 then top 50 adp is fine.

sure mack could carry you early in the season which is good adp value but who knows how long when the writing is on the wall.

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1

got this guy at pick 49. he slipped in our draft. he’s my rb4 but now i’m suffering at wr a little because of it. i think he’s gonna overtake mack. mack’s not a special talent. 

44 minutes ago, Power-O said:

this dude cant catch...mack is the back to own...

Nonsense.  By week 7, Taylor will be dragging his sculpted balls, across Mack's forehead.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

46 minutes ago, Power-O said:

this dude cant catch...mack is the back to own...

You ain’t changing the mind of these Taylor truthers lol. Just let them burn the high pick and take Mack after the top 100. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

You ain’t changing the mind of these Taylor truthers lol. Just let them burn the high pick and take Mack after the top 100. 

montee ball 2o2o lmao

• Haha 1

JT is and will be a beast, but you need an early season contingency (Kerryon/Chris Thompson/Malcom Brown?) because his week 1 productivity is being exaggerated. 

• Like 1

This guy is CLIMBING up draft boards. He was around 57th or so on Fantasy Pros 2 weeks ago.

Now? 38th.

The benefits of early drafts, this guy is going end of 2nd early 3rd in most of my leagues so far

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

The benefits of early drafts, this guy is going end of 2nd early 3rd in most of my leagues so far

Well thats dumb

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Well thats dumb

for me yeah but some of these guys are starting drafts with CMC/Barkley + Connor/Ekeler/Carson + JT ..also don't play in K/DEF leagues so there are 2 additional flex spots

45 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

for me yeah but some of these guys are starting drafts with CMC/Barkley + Connor/Ekeler/Carson + JT ..also don't play in K/DEF leagues so there are 2 additional flex spots

This is what I did.  Feels like I took Conner too early tho (21st).  Are you saying you think this is a good start?  Or too early for Conner, Taylor?

I think taking JT in the 3rd is fine if you build the team right. I would have to get a stud RB 1st followed with another stud in the 2nd or a very high floor WR1 like Julio. Then JT in the 3rd

If you plan on taking Michael Thomas or Adams In the first round or a TE in the 2nd round I don’t think you can risk taking JT in the 3rd. Just my opinion 

Edited by Stonej14

If you want to win your league, take this guy in the 3rd round.  Marlon Mack lol!  Marlon Mack.  

• Like 2

Just now, Stonej14 said:

I think taking JT in the 3rd is fine if you build the team right. I would have to get a stud RB 1st followed with another stud in the 2nd or a very high floor WR1 like Julio. Then JT in the 3rd

If you plan on taking Michael Thomas or Adams In the first round or a TE in the 2nd round I don’t think you can risk taking JT in the 3rd. Just my opinion 

my friend in my league did that lol went julio and then kelce and taylor in the 3rd....needless to say after i went rb heavy in the first 4 rounds an then took mack later i can tell i messed up his draft when he sent out a message saying i can draft something other than rbs lol his starting rbs are jordan howard & taylor...he has dobbins and armstead on his bench...not exactly what i would want as your first line of defense

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If you want to win your league, take this guy in the 3rd round.  Marlon Mack lol!  Marlon Mack.  

yeah, this could be a classic case of over-thinking things in fantasy.  It's very likely that in a few weeks, everyone is going to be wondering why the hell we were so afraid of Marlon Mack.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

This is what I did.  Feels like I took Conner too early tho (21st).  Are you saying you think this is a good start?  Or too early for Conner, Taylor?

I think it's a great start if you had a front pick ..if he ends up in a RBBC it's not a huge loss as he's still flex worthy..if he becomes a bell cow behind a top 3 OL ..it's league winning. I took Connor at 2.2 in a league but again ..4 flexes ..and a keeper ..so ADPs/scarcity was not even. I'm in a few "pro" leagues and Connor was picked routinely in the 2nd and JT routinely in the 3rd (this was July) 

• Like 1

Just now, this guy right here said:

Mack can't catch either.

i have watched plenty of mack to tell you that is a lie...his career is 52 catches for 410 yards...not crazy numbers but its mainly because of injuries he had throughout the years that cut those seasons short...2018 he was injured for half the season and then came on the scene an exploded...dude was disgusting during that stretch

51 minutes ago, Power-O said:

i have watched plenty of mack to tell you that is a lie...his career is 52 catches for 410 yards...not crazy numbers but its mainly because of injuries he had throughout the years that cut those seasons short...2018 he was injured for half the season and then came on the scene an exploded...dude was disgusting during that stretch

No, the receiving numbers are low because they take him out on third down and don't throw to him the first two downs. Maybe he's great but the team/coaches he plays for don't have the confidence you have in his ability to catch the ball.