Flyman75

Justin Jefferson 2020 Outlook

Vikings will have to throw more i think. There defense looked shaky and suspect. Holding Jefferson for now.

12 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Vikings will have to throw more i think. There defense looked shaky and suspect. Holding Jefferson for now.

You say that, but they are a run-heavy offense. I'm not sure they will throw more even if they have too.

Got a feeling about him "breaking out" of sorts starting this week.  Note with a truncated TC rookie WR - because they already have a steep learning curve - are most likely to come along slowly.  Cousins has been pure trash but obviously cannot be this bad.  

He's caught every target. He's clearly already shown Bisi has no business getting more snaps than him.

Grab him this week on spec and profit.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

We have any hope he can turn into a WR2 this year?

The vikings offense looks BAAAD sans Diggs.

WR2 for fantasy? 0.01%

• Haha 2

On 9/15/2020 at 12:03 PM, Andy Mick said:

Dropping this clown

🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Like 5

Can anyone that actually saw the game give a rundown of what happened?  Was he targeted over Thielen?  Was he making moves to get yardage or catching deeper passes?  Stat line pops out but wondering what changed from this game to last.  (I haven't seen any of his games other than in college)

Watched the game, he looked great. I think as long as he gets the targets, he's going to produce.

My stable of WRs have been missing time / getting injured left and right. Thinking of putting in a big bid on this guy

• Like 1

Just now, Sternes said:

Can anyone that actually saw the game give a rundown of what happened?  Was he targeted over Thielen?  Was he making moves to get yardage or catching deeper passes?  Stat line pops out but wondering what changed from this game to last.  (I haven't seen any of his games other than in college)

He was just crushing Butler all day and Vikings kept feeding him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Watched the game, he looked great. I think as long as he gets the targets, he's going to produce.

My stable of WRs have been missing time / getting injured left and right. Thinking of putting in a big bid on this guy

Appreciate you replying! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 9/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, smeeze said:

WR2 for fantasy? 0.01%

Time to play the lottery then?

On 9/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Andy Mick said:

Dropping this clown

giphy.gif

Edited by pikerbkb
  • Haha 7

32 minutes ago, WAPatriot said:

Dude is gonna be like josh Gordon in his prime!!!!

I Am Legend - NO! Gif

I'm still in counseling.

• Haha 3

im not sure if im going to pull the trigger on this one...he is not the main guy and the vikings havent been an offensive powerhouse...what do you guys think?

5 minutes ago, Power-O said:

im not sure if im going to pull the trigger on this one...he is not the main guy and the vikings havent been an offensive powerhouse...what do you guys think?

Every year for the past 3 years, Cousins has been able to support two solid WRs in MIN.  I am putting my #5 waiver in for him. They are a run dominant team, but Cousins likes to sling it too.  The Vikings have been awful so far this year, but Cousins has been able to rebound in the past.  I think the emergence of Jefferson could be the spark they need

Edited by csv2209