Sign in to follow this  
LeeVanCleef

Dynasty and Keeper Leagues: Post your L's after this 2020 Draft Massacre

spacer.png

Many hot names in terms of dynasty holds and potential keepers for the 2020 season are now suddenly rekt due to GM's completely disregarding the glaring holes on their teams.
Post those L's if you got em...

In my Dynasty league I traded for Mack about 2 weeks ago, traded away David Johnson 3 days ago and was in trade discussions to maybe move Gallup for Sutton who both ended up getting screwed. Things could not have gone any worse.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

My most negatively impacted players were Deebo, Boyd, and Justice Hill, everyone else survived. With 6 of the first 17 picks, safe to say this draft turned out great.

Edited by MJJ28

16 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

My most negatively impacted players were Deebo, Boyd, and Justice Hill, everyone else survived. With 6 of the first 17 picks, safe to say this draft turned out great.

If anything Deebo was a big winner.

My only loss was Justice Hill.

4 minutes ago, Evincar said:

If anything Deebo was a big winner.

My only loss was Justice Hill.

Same here

Aaron Jones and Justice HIll. I only picked up Hill at the end of last season as a longshot so I don't care that much about that one but Aaron Jones's loss in value hurts. 

• Like 1

I lost when none of my developmental RBs were selected by KC or TB.

Id say kareem hunt. Not that he lost per se but i thought he could have been moved to a better spot.

Not a single veteran got moved.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, MJJ28 said:

My most negatively impacted players were...Boyd...

Boyd's QB just went from Dalton and Finley to Burrow. 

I'm struggling to see the negative of this, even factoring in Higgins. 

Higgins is the eventual AJ Green replacement.  Boyd is going to be fine.

14 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Higgins is the eventual AJ Green replacement.  Boyd is going to be fine.

Boyd is fine. Sutton is fine. Gallup is fine. Aaron Jones is fine. Henderson was always going to be a committee back. Ingram is probably still a fine RB2 for one more year, which is where he was at anyway. I wouldn't panic about Singletary, but the jury was already out on him being a feature back.

Mack obviously takes a big hit. As does Kerryon. Justice Hill is probably done, but he was a deep lotto ticket anyway. 

Most of these guys are fine. The overreaction to rookies this year is off the charts. I'm buying Sutton, Boyd, Gallup, Jones, etc anywhere I can right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Most of my dynasty teams stink and are rebuilding, but I do play in some super deep leagues where pretty much anyone with any fantasy relevance is owned. So I took some hits with guys like Jamaal Williams, Auden Tate, Zach Pascal, the Seahawks TEs, etc......but to be honest, I was looking to upgrade on those guys anyways.

Biggest loss.....maybe Noah Fant? I think Jeudy is gonna be a stud and the Broncos added another WR as well in the draft plus they signed Melvin Gordon. Lot of mouths to feed there in Denver and I'm not convinced that Drew Lock is actually good. Considering how thin TE is to begin with in fantasy, I'm not sure I can afford a setback there.

6 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Boyd is fine. Sutton is fine. Gallup is fine. Aaron Jones is fine. Henderson was always going to be a committee back. Ingram is probably still a fine RB2 for one more year, which is where he was at anyway. I wouldn't panic about Singletary, but the jury was already out on him being a feature back.

Mack obviously takes a big hit. As does Kerryon. Justice Hill is probably done, but he was a deep lotto ticket anyway. 

Most of these guys are fine. The overreaction to rookies this year is off the charts. I'm buying Sutton, Boyd, Gallup, Jones, etc anywhere I can right now.

Agreed, the overreaction is comical.  In all these threads everyone's assuming a zero-sum game, as if only assuming 1 WR or 1 RB in an offense can have relevance, and adding a talented guy creates "too many mouths to feed" along with other cliched thinking.  Sometimes a rising tide lifts all boats.  Sometimes adding talent creates opportunities for others when the defense has more weapons to have to worry about.

• Like 1

Aaron Jones and Devin Singletary, both of my keepers just took a big hit to me.

11 minutes ago, Badrock63 said:

Aaron Jones and Devin Singletary, both of my keepers just took a big hit to me.

Jones was a superstar playing 60% of the  snaps last year. That number isn't going down unless you expect Williams and a rookie to get the plurality of the snaps.

• Like 1