Rotoworld.com Forums

J.K. Dobbins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C’mon man....u been doubting JK this whole time, and giving people bad advice to drop him. Now all of a sudden u own him?? Lmao

getting a taste of dobbins and then getting covid is similar to just the tip and no nut. The teasing needs to stop.

I blame the guy that talked smack about JK then added him to his team..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

Come on .. I am here on this forum to have fun, get some insight read the player threads. We use this as an outlet to gather facts, we agree to disagree. Nothing more nothing less. This Baltimore situation sucked. You know that. Dobbins, Ingram & Edwards were not fantasy relevant. That is a FACT. 

You make it seem like I was a fixture bashing JK. I been a silent observer hoping for a back to emerge, nothing happen. I liked Dobbins at draft time drafted him and dropped him... he has been dropped multiple times. Grabbed him again before this weekend hoping for that breakout game. Let’s hope. In my fantasy football facebook messenger i mention JK is my league winner. The guys laughed. 

Looks like we all had some fun laughing at ur receipts u posted on how worthless Dobbins was on Saturday. Then all of a sudden he’s on ur roster after Sunday’s game and ur Choo Chooing 🚂💨💨💨. 🤔 u seem to have jinxed us all now. Thx a lot Bud.

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

im confused as to while Dobbins is out for 10 days but Thielen “has a chance to play Sunday.” WTF?

Sounds like Dobbins definitely has covid so he’s out. Thielen is on the list but we don’t know if he has it yet. That’s my understanding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

im confused as to while Dobbins is out for 10 days but Thielen “has a chance to play Sunday.” WTF?

Dobbins has been confirmed as having COVID-19, which means a mandatory 10 day quarantine.  Thielen has been put on the COVID-19 list, which means he has it OR he is a close contact.  If he's a close contact, he may still play on Sunday if he tests negative the rest of the week.  The team hasn't disclosed whether or not he is positive or a close contact, whereas Dobbins has been confirmed as having it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guy. One thing after another - just when he reaches the "cusp of relevance" it all washes down the drain/back to the drawing board. 

I for his sake hope he can make a quick turnaround like most - some have not been as lucky (Tommy Sweeney myocarditis e.g.).

I plan to hold especially with bye hell over and hope for the best.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dorwell said:

There were some cases where they had false positive tests. Last straw for this week.

Will we get that information sometime today?

A guy in my league dropped him Sunday morning, but if he's confirmed positive, it's probably not worth emptying out the FAAB on him anymore. 

Just now, afl5013 said:

A guy in my league dropped him Sunday morning, but if he's confirmed positive, it's probably not worth emptying out the FAAB on him anymore. 

I specified my post. Not that it was the Ravens who had false positive tests. I'm not sure whether they get information today, but I would think Dobbins will be tested nearly every day from now on.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Even if he’s out the next two weeks it would still be worth trying to get him for playoffs if you need a RB!

• Like 4

There are at least 10 positive COVID-19 tests within the Ravens organization. 

The hits keep on coming for the Ravens, who are scheduled to play the Steelers Thursday night. The total includes coaches and support staff, according to The Athletic's Jeff Zrebiec. The teams said Monday it would contact trace is mitigate the spread of the virus. Baltimore will be down two running backs -- J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram -- for Week 12 after they were placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.