The G Man

D'Andre Swift 2020 Outlook

20 minutes ago, panthersfan75 said:

spacer.png

15 carries for 122 yards and a TD, 7 catches for 89 yards and 2 TDs incoming!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dynastylicious said:

Ahhh eff it I'm starting him over Justin Jackson. Who's taking the leap with me?

Been in. My line up all week think it’s safe to say it’s not much of a leap tbh 

he’s a safer play than a lot more RB

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dynastylicious said:

Ahhh eff it I'm starting him over Justin Jackson. Who's taking the leap with me?

I’ve got him in my flex spot for now over ARob, Kupp, J Williams, M Gordon and McKinnon in a half ppr league. 

Dont know if he will remain there though...

13 minutes ago, dynastylicious said:

Flexing him over A Cooper.....

Just got a feeling this is the right move today.

Don't be surprised if you see me in the vent and rant thread later though.

• Haha 1

Starting him again. Over JRob. Let's go. 

5 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Starting him again. Over JRob. Let's go. 

BOLD. With a bold font.

I've been tempted to replace JRob with Swift and play Tee Higgins in the FLEX but just can't do it.

Swift is gonna eat. Let's just hope Patricia lets him!

Hopefully this is the game Patricia realizes Swift is our best RB and will turn our season around.

• Like 1

Yardage not great but found the end zone again. He had one or two real nice runs called back on penalty and also didn't make a couple recs, one of which was a long gainer for sure. Could have been another 20 point game. I think he will keep getting better as the season goes on. Glad I didn't sell. 

• Like 1

He's one of these guys you just can see the talent oozing when he plays.  All this kid needs is for the Lions to realize he's an infinitely better talent than a 95 year old Adrian Peterson.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

He's one of these guys you just can see the talent oozing when he plays.  All this kid needs is for the Lions to realize he's an infinitely better talent than a 95 year old Adrian Peterson.  

Snap count and % increased. Swift is slowly taking over the Lions backfield

9 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Snap count and % increased. Swift is slowly taking over the Lions backfield

Yeah there's nothing to worry about with him improving as things go on. He's only had the one game under 10 ppr points. He has proven he doesn’t need a ton of usage to put up solid point totals since a lot of it comes through the air. They are just increasing his volume incrementally. Lots of teams being safe and slowly bringing along future starting RBs this year.

• Like 2

Like what I'm seeing, considering him [...] for flex spot week 8. Looks like lions turning it over to him sooner rather then later.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
  • Like 2

Agree with above two posters. Two thumbs up for his ROS outlook. He's clearly the best RB on the team and is a 3 down guy. Can't believe anyone that drafted him didn't hold him.

He has consistently produced (minus 1 game) despite limited playing time.  Not hard to imagine what he could do if given the opportunity to truly be the lead RB on the team.

5 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Peterson limited thursday with an abdominal issue, potentially heavier workload for swift this week?

Definitely keeping an eye on today's injury report. Would be very intriguing if Peterson logs another limited practice.

That said, this matchup is freaking brutal. Swift's passing game involvement will provide a safe enough floor but the upside is probably limited with or without AP 100%.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Definitely keeping an eye on today's injury report. Would be very intriguing if Peterson logs another limited practice.

That said, this matchup is freaking brutal. Swift's passing game involvement will provide a safe enough floor but the upside is probably limited with or without AP 100%.

Rough matchup no doubt. But I mean he’s not a JAG, he’s very talented and capable of breaking one along with the passing game involvement his floor is moderately safe. 

11 minutes ago, CroNY said:

Rough matchup no doubt. But I mean he’s not a JAG, he’s very talented and capable of breaking one along with the passing game involvement his floor is moderately safe. 

Oh yeah he's in my lineup for sure, but I'm not gonna get too excited if AP is hurting. Certainly positive but the matchup limits explosion potential.