The G Man

Antonio Gibson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

The camp reports are getting even better today, everyone there is saying how quick he looks and how they are moving him all over and he's ripping off chunk yardage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

The camp reports are getting even better today, everyone there is saying how quick he looks and how they are moving him all over and he's ripping off chunk yardage.

 

Peter Hailey:

"It’s hard to overstate how much Antonio Gibson is touching the ball. Seriously. The QBs practically have him on speed dial and he’s getting lots of carries as well"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

Peter Hailey:

"It’s hard to overstate how much Antonio Gibson is touching the ball. Seriously. The QBs practically have him on speed dial and he’s getting lots of carries as well"

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably one of my fav sleepers since the Guice news. Time to look to the future AP is there for stats only 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feed him, keep him healthy and marvel at his play-making.  Then, later, pay the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm in. He dropped in my league...  🤔 Victory? Who know?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

AP gone. How are we feeling? Is this more a trust thing to bryce love?

I'm definitely in on Gibson now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely the back you want to own. Was will be playing from behind and he can get the dump offs. Was looking at Love but I forgot Barber was on the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, affliction said:

Definitely the back you want to own. Was will be playing from behind and he can get the dump offs. Was looking at Love but I forgot Barber was on the team. 

Barber and his career 3.6 YPC is on the team, no doubt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this guy's value is at an all time high...thinking of trading him +2nd and 3rd round 2021 picks for Jerry Jeudy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 30Burger said:

I feel like this guy's value is at an all time high...thinking of trading him +2nd and 3rd round 2021 picks for Jerry Jeudy

 

plz keep us posted, and include leeg size and rooster requirements 👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 30Burger said:

I feel like this guy's value is at an all time high...thinking of trading him +2nd and 3rd round 2021 picks for Jerry Jeudy

"Selling high" on a rookie who hasn't played a game in the NFL but was impressive enough in camp to get one of the GOATs cut after another solid, productive season. Sure, why not?

Edited by Spyplane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

plz keep us posted, and include leeg size and rooster requirements 👍

Might be better in assistant coach...but since u asked 😉. 10-man dynasty half PPR superflex (2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex). I feel pretty solid at RBs with Kamara, Conner (+Snell), Dobbins and a few other dart throws (Hyde, Mckinnon, Darrel Williams, Henderson). My WRs are actually solid but just looking to cash out on the Gibson hype. Not really sure the Washington Football team can actually turn it around enough to make me want to start any of their RBs, and I'm loving Jeudy for long term potential. Leaguemate said he was already ready to accept the trade 

Edited by 30Burger
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

"Selling high" on a rookie who hasn't played a game in the NFL but was impressive enough in camp to get one of the GOATs cut after another solid, productive season. Sure, why not?

I see what you're saying, I'm just high on Jeudy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what’s the split going to look like with Love?  Is Gibson a three down back?  Or more a passing down guy with Love getting the 1st?   I don’t know much about these rooks and am wondering how to draft rank them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 30Burger said:

“I feel like this guy's value is at an all time high...thinking of trading him + 2nd and 3rd round 2021 picks for Jerry Jeudy.”


Assuming this is more of a stash play, I think you’re better off sticking with Gibson. Would much rather have seen him utilized more in the traditional sense of a ball-carrier, runs high & given how he was used, his vision may be suspect. But man, in terms of a physical specimen, he’s every bit of those drafted &/or ranked ahead of him. I really liked the upside of Ronald Jones in mid rounds, but with AP released, Gibson is definitely a consideration now. If they commit to him, by week 8, 9 maybe 10, look out!

Edited by markrc99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 30Burger said:

I see what you're saying, I'm just high on Jeudy

Always follow your gut. That's my motto.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

So what’s the split going to look like with Love?  Is Gibson a three down back?  Or more a passing down guy with Love getting the 1st?   I don’t know much about these rooks and am wondering how to draft rank them.  

Would say no, early at least.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 30Burger said:

 

 

Houston would make sense for AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 This was like a few years ago when it was AP, Ingram, and Kamara in the Saints backfield. AP got cut and Kamara went off, he was basically free to draft that year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...