The G Man

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Yea, if you've been crushed by injuries you gotta do what you gotta do.  I have him on a team I might have to drop for that very reason. 

My real issue is with people talking about dropping him for someone who's "producing now".  I can't respect a league where a Robinson or Kelly is still available at this point.  Gaskin is borderline, and he's a lower ceiling higher floor option, so that would be a reasonable swap.

Bottom line is you shouldn't have drafted Moss if you want to cut bait now just based on production. It was always going to be a split backfield early on. But if you thought he could get to flex value, or eventually take over, there's no reason to bail on that thought this early.  We've had 2 games.

From what I've seen. He doesn't look better than Singletary.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

Might not be, but I'll give it a few more weeks

1 hour ago, cdd10 said:

He's had 20 touches in the league so far.  Perhaps there's a little more to see.

6 hours ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

I'm saying high power in comparison to the cowboys, ravens, cardinals type but point taken. All I'm saying it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to drop a hopeful cuff type for guys who have been shown to be in waivers in a lot of leagues who can give you something if you were RB needy from out the gate. Not saying dude is trash, not saying he can't be a starter down the line, but it shouldn't be looked down upon if you were forced to do it from RB need

For what it's worth, the Bills are the number 3 total offense and number 1 passing offense in the league. They're going to have to win games eventually by milking the clock. The lead back on this offense should have great value.

Ouch hopefully by midseason he returns some value, the preseason hype cost me some nice waiver pickups. Now people who still have him are stuck.

• Thanks 1

What a bummer. I invested heavily in Moss because I predicted this offense would be really good, and I want a piece of it. Moss just hasn’t panned out yet, still not giving up hope though.

Moss went to out in Yahoo...Moved to IR which helps mitigate some of the sting.

12 hours ago, cdd10 said:

He's definitely not from a highlight/explosiveness standpoint. Singletary will always win the eye test. But the team invested in this kid because they wanted him at the very least to be in a split with Singletary. Between that and him being a proficient receiver and the preferred GL and clock killing back, you can see how there's value here.

Turf toe?

Being ruled out early Friday isn't a great sign. Wonder if this is a multi week issue.

I've got issues. I may need to drop this guy. Don't want to, but I've got holes to fill and some other RBs stashed (i.e. Freeman, L. Bell) and lucked out with J. Robinson. Still think 2nd half of year he emerges.

• Like 1

I like the kid and have liked him since his days in the pac12.... but I have needs at WR and may need to cut bait. If I do drop him, I can pretty much guarantee he'll have a nice week this Sunday lol 

3 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

I like the kid and have liked him since his days in the pac12.... but I have needs at WR and may need to cut bait. If I do drop him, I can pretty much guarantee he'll have a nice week this Sunday lol 

If he wasn’t out 

3 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Turf toe?

Being ruled out early Friday isn't a great sign. Wonder if this is a multi week issue.

I've got issues. I may need to drop this guy. Don't want to, but I've got holes to fill and some other RBs stashed (i.e. Freeman, L. Bell) and lucked out with J. Robinson. Still think 2nd half of year he emerges.

Turf toe can ruin seasons. 

Do we know for sure that it’s turf toe? 

I’d actually prefer a broken toe

Worth keeping over other stash options like Harris or Jeff Wilson? Don’t want to drop him, but at the same time, I don’t have anyone else to drop and he seems to have a non-startable role rn

27 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

Worth keeping over other stash options like Harris or Jeff Wilson? Don’t want to drop him, but at the same time, I don’t have anyone else to drop and he seems to have a non-startable role rn

Ohh man those guys are bums. At best rentals 

Moss all day

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Turf toe?

He's out 2-3 weeks minimum. 

1 hour ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Is this actually turf toe?  All I see is “ruled out.  toe”

they usually list the body part - "knee", "toe", "hamstring", "labia"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Ohh man those guys are bums. At best rentals 

Moss all day

lol I have both Moss and Harris in my IR slots right now

Guys you should have had Lamar Miller stashed anyway, that's clearly the Bills destiny. 

8 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He's definitely not from a highlight/explosiveness standpoint. Singletary will always win the eye test. But the team invested in this kid because they wanted him at the very least to be in a split with Singletary. Between that and him being a proficient receiver and the preferred GL and clock killing back, you can see how there's value here.

Anecdotal but they said that about royce freeman even when Lindsay was winning the eye test. Not saying this is moss yet but there is nothing right now that says he will clearly takeover as billed in the preseason

Edited by BeastOfTheLeast
  • Like 1