• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dkrocka said:

A. The Bills are a throw first team.

B. Josh Allen 6 rushing touchdowns a year is in the bank

C. Devin Singletary

Why are you fostering this guy a home unless you absolutely have to

yep

Worth a pick up going forward? Singletary has posted a few duds lately plus Moss seems to be more involved in the passing game 

This backfield is something to avoid unless either Singletary or Moss gets injured. With Allen vulturing touchdowns and the Bills passing so much, I see a ceiling of 12 pts for either back. Neither back has great td upside (Singletary just scored once in the 2 games Moss went down) and neither back has demonstrated they can rush efficiently on the 10 or so limited carries. Definitely worth holding on to but it'd be a really shaky start for either at the flex spot considering all the respectable options at WR this year.

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

This backfield is something to avoid unless either Singletary or Moss gets injured. With Allen vulturing touchdowns and the Bills passing so much, I see a ceiling of 12 pts for either back. Neither back has great td upside (Singletary just scored once in the 2 games Moss went down) and neither back has demonstrated they can rush efficiently on the 10 or so limited carries. Definitely worth holding on to but it'd be a really shaky start for either at the flex spot considering all the respectable options at WR this year.

Moss seemed to do more with his touches vs. Singletary.

Also, maybe BUF will wise up and get away from going so pass happy with Allen.

5 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Moss seemed to do more with his touches vs. Singletary.

Also, maybe BUF will wise up and get away from going so pass happy with Allen.

Unlikely they start rushing the ball consistently. They love allowing Allen to sling the ball, this was the case last year too even though people try to run with the narrative that the Bills are run heavy, they just aren’t. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Unlikely they start rushing the ball consistently. They love allowing Allen to sling the ball, this was the case last year too even though people try to run with the narrative that the Bills are run heavy, they just aren’t. 

Well, they probably need to change up something, because what they’re doing isn’t working. Allen isn’t a good enough passer of the football to rely on him to win games for you. Better start establishing a run game if they want to make any noise this year. 

47 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Well, they probably need to change up something, because what they’re doing isn’t working. Allen isn’t a good enough passer of the football to rely on him to win games for you. Better start establishing a run game if they want to make any noise this year. 

They’ve only lost to Tennessee and KC so they’re doing alright. Allen played well yesterday but just couldn’t get in the end zone, had a TD called back on some bogus call too. I wouldn’t expect them to become run heavy this year. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

They’ve only lost to Tennessee and KC so they’re doing alright. Allen played well yesterday but just couldn’t get in the end zone, had a TD called back on some bogus call too. I wouldn’t expect them to become run heavy this year. 

And two of those wins have been against the worst team in the league, and they’ve also played the Dolphins...

I think Moss is a sneaky under the radar add this week. Not many will target him, but I think he's quietly taking over the lead back role in Buffalo. 

8 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

And two of those wins have been against the worst team in the league, and they’ve also played the Dolphins...

they cant help who they face. We all know the Bills are decent, but not great. Those type of teams beat bad ones, beat ok ones, but lose to the great ones.

Josh is carrying that team. I dont think you understand that

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chippa said:

they cant help who they face. We all know the Bills are decent, but not great. Those type of teams beat bad ones, beat ok ones, but lose to the great ones.

This heralded defense surely isn't carrying its own jock

1 minute ago, mar111kle said:

This heralded defense surely isn't carrying its own jock

what are you referring to, the bills defense? They're bad. 

The bills are a 2 man team. Diggs and Allen

8 minutes ago, Chippa said:

15th in yards and 15th in points allowed.

While the defense has failed expectations they aren't bad they're flat out average.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

15th in yards and 15th in points allowed.

While the defense has failed expectations they aren't bad they're flat out average.

Look at the scores of the games that the bills have won

27-17

31-28

35-32

30-23

18-10

Other than the jets games, it's the offense that has won the games for buffalo. And the offense cant run the ball at all

22 minutes ago, Chippa said:

It would appear that smokey brown is also rather important. 

2 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

It would appear that smokey brown is also rather important. 

ok yes brown too when he is healthy. 

The point is the passing game for buffalo is the reason they have a winning record

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Carrying the team to come from behind wins against the NY Jets. Very impressive. I don’t think they had a rushing attempt other than Josh Allen until the second quarter. Maybe they should try, you know, running the ball with a running back. We’ll see if Allen can continue carrying the team with Russell and Kyler coming up in Weeks 8 and 9. 

• Like 1

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

Carrying the team to come from behind wins against the NY Jets. Very impressive. I don’t think they had a rushing attempt other than Josh Allen until the second quarter. Maybe they should try, you know, running the ball with a running back. We’ll see if Allen can continue carrying the team with Russell and Kyler coming up in Weeks 8 and 9. 

They've tried, it hasnt been good.

I'm not an Allen fanboy, but you're really going out of your way to hate on a good qb who is carrying his team. Most likely winning the afc east and getting eliminated in the first round, but still. Allen's been impressive even with a completion percentage that isnt up to par

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

They've tried, it hasnt been good.

I'm not an Allen fanboy, but you're really going out of your way to hate on a good qb who is carrying his team. Most likely winning the afc east and getting eliminated in the first round, but still. Allen's been impressive even with a completion percentage that isnt up to par

You can’t say they’ve tried when the most rushing attempts Moss has in a game is EIGHT. 

3 minutes ago, Chippa said: 

The point is the passing game for buffalo is the reason they have a winning record

exactly, they’ve tried to run the ball but their O-line has been an issue there, their run blocking has been poor.

1 hour ago, Chippa said:

Look at the scores of the games that the bills have won

27-17

31-28

35-32

30-23

18-10

Other than the jets games, it's the offense that has won the games for buffalo. And the offense cant run the ball at all

Scoring is up everywhere. They’ve been average this year based on almost every metric. I wish Seattle defense was as “bad” as Buffalo...

Moss played a season high 47 %  of the snaps in Week 7. Caught 3 passes and ran better than Singletary who has looked meh all season. Not like Moss is lighting it up but there could be a changing of the guard soon. If Moss were to grab a 60 percent share he could easily return Flex value with solid RB2 potential. Currently rostered in 41 % of ESPN leagues so well worth a speculative add if you have the bench space.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Moss played a season high 47 %  of the snaps in Week 7. Caught 3 passes and ran better than Singletary who has looked meh all season. Not like Moss is lighting it up but there could be a changing of the guard soon. If Moss were to grab a 60 percent share he could easily return Flex value with solid RB2 potential. Currently rostered in 41 % of ESPN leagues so well worth a speculative add if you have the bench space.

This, no reason not to take a shot on him, at worst he can be a bye week filler