The G Man

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, sjm76 said:

The main knock on Moss is his speed but he can do everything else pretty well.

He's actually faster than Singletary...and weighs like 20 more pounds.  

• Like 1

Seems like the superior prospect to Singletary. Expected to take over the Frank Gore role, ya know the role where they give him carries inside the 10 or 5 as well as seemingly being the better pass catcher. He catches passes, gets goal line work and should have standalone flex appeal. He’s everything you’re looking for in a back up running back and this team plays very good defense. 

Moss is truly a good prospect but no idea what will happen with him. 

12+ team leagues he will be a top waiver add after week 3 I’m sure 

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

I’m just guessing he is one of the players someone drafts and then drops after a few weeks. Only to be scooped up on waivers as others see the potential after a random breakout. 

moss will be decent but both are kind of wildcards as to what the bills will do

I think at best Moss will work himself into a 50/50 split by Week 1. Singletary averaged 5 yards per touch last year and had a shade under 1000 scrimmage yards in only 12 games. He’s not going anywhere. 

23 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

I’m just guessing he is one of the players someone drafts and then drops after a few weeks. Only to be scooped up on waivers as others see the potential after a random breakout. 

moss will be decent but both are kind of wildcards as to what the bills will do

I disagree  I think Moss will be pretty Dominant this yr. I regret not drafting him. He already has the "Gore" role..blurb today says he could be the lead back because of Singletarys fumbling issues. The arrows pointing up.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Waiver wire ?!  In what world is Moss on the waivers. No chance unless you play in a 6 team league. 

Agreed. No way he should go undrafted.  Even before this week he was on the draft radar. 

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Had a 12 team standard draft tonight.

He went 69th

1 hour ago, NInsko said:

I disagree  I think Moss will be pretty Dominant this yr. I regret not drafting him. He already has the "Gore" role..blurb today says he could be the lead back because of Singletarys fumbling issues. The arrows pointing up.

The blurbs this season are extremely click-baity even by RW standards Gotta read the article.

It basically says if a player fumbles then he may lose snaps. Hard-hitting analysis there.

• Like 1

And he strikes again! lmao this is comical at this point. He's just trying to cause a ruckus. Literally every post about either Singletary or Moss is from The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia. He keeps spinning the same story Singletary fumbled 3 weeks ago guys! He's going to get supplanted but where's his reports about Moss and his neck injury and missing practice? This guys a doofus. Just a reporter stating his very biased opinion, must be a Moss owner or something cause he's spit shining his pole right now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Moss at this point being taken before Singletary if I had to guess.  Will find out during my last draft on Monday.

6 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

where's his reports about Moss and his neck injury and missing practice

He missed two practices and he’s already back...

7 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

And he strikes again! lmao this is comical at this point. He's just trying to cause a ruckus. Literally every post about either Singletary or Moss is from The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia. He keeps spinning the same story Singletary fumbled 3 weeks ago guys! He's going to get supplanted but where's his reports about Moss and his neck injury and missing practice? This guys a doofus. Just a reporter stating his very biased opinion, must be a Moss owner or something cause he's spit shining his pole right now. 

As a Bills fan I couldn't disagree more... There really isn't anyone I'd trust more for Bills news. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t take the bait on this guy. Singletary was very good down the stretch for the Bills, and he’s only a 2nd year rb. At best this guy will be a committee RB for deep leagues, at worst he will have little to no value unless Singletary gets hurt. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, treyjuice said:

I wouldn’t take the bait on this guy. Singletary was very good down the stretch for the Bills, and he’s only a 2nd year rb. At best this guy will be a committee RB for deep leagues, at worst he will have little to no value unless Singletary gets hurt. 

Singletary had exactly TWO rushes inside the 5 yard line last season...

• Like 2

Allen vultures a lot of GL carries. It’ll keep happening even if they trust Moss more than Singletary in short yardage. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Singletary had exactly TWO rushes inside the 5 yard line last season...

He also had 131 rushing attempts in 8 games after Gore left and singletary was healthy. If you want to add goal line vulture to Moss’ potential I have no problem with that. Maybe he fills the Gore the role which I wouldn’t be interested in anyway but I guess we will see. I’m just saying Singletary is pretty good so people should manage their expectations. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Allen vultures a lot of GL carries. It’ll keep happening even if they trust Moss more than Singletary in short yardage. 

Allen had 9 rushing tds last year. That’s not happening again, especially since they just added a 220 pound bruiser. Gore had a lot of opportunities to poach away several of those tds Allen ended up getting he just couldn’t get the job done at his ancient age. 

• Like 1

Moss fits Buffalo's style. I think eventually Singletary will just be a 3rd down guy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Allen had 9 rushing tds last year. That’s not happening again, especially since they just added a 220 pound bruiser. Gore had a lot of opportunities to poach away several of those tds Allen ended up getting he just couldn’t get the job done at his ancient age. 

... and Allen is on record wanting to cede some of his personal runs in lieu of his playmakers... Gore couldn't get it done on the GL last year, so Allen had to fill in. I'm betting on Moss to take a solid TD share, while Allen still vultures 3-4.

• Like 3

Allen’s over/under for rushing TDs is 7.5... he’s excellent at rushing in the red zone and is great at the QB sneak. I wouldn’t count on his rushing TDs dropping. 

Moss could just turn out to be the Royce Freeman of this offence. Good player but he’s not going to win you any fantasy titles with Singletary in the picture. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, treyjuice said:

Do teams commonly draft another RB after that?

• Like 2