The G Man

Zack Moss 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Depth, nothing more.  Miller is cooked.  

I'm a little concerned with Miller.  Bills gave a 36 year old Frank Gore lots of carries last season.  

1 minute ago, gbill2004 said:

I'm a little concerned with Miller.  Bills gave a 36 year old Frank Gore lots of carries last season.  

They gave him a lot of carries because they didn't have a choice.  Then they went and drafted a younger, faster, fresher version of him in the draft.  

2 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Frank Gore can still play.  Miller is done.  He won't make the team.  Or any team.

2 minutes ago, Chardo said:

Frank Gore can still play.  Miller is done.  He won't make the team.  Or any team.

I hope you're right.  

People are so quick to think bringing in another RB is a bad thing. It's depth. None of us will know what will happen until it happens. This isn't a Fournette situation. Lamar Miller is coming off of a major injury and was cut by the Patriots who love having 50 RBs on the roster. So, I don't think he'd go into Buffalo and usurp anybody but maybe TJ Yeldon.

30 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

People are so quick to think bringing in another RB is a bad thing. It's depth. None of us will know what will happen until it happens. This isn't a Fournette situation. Lamar Miller is coming off of a major injury and was cut by the Patriots who love having 50 RBs on the roster. So, I don't think he'd go into Buffalo and usurp anybody but maybe TJ Yeldon.

Don't you talk bad about TJ.

• Haha 1

Where do you guys rank Moss in a rookie draft? Is it 1st round or 2nd. I’m curious to see where he’s going in dynasty drafts  

Edited by UcanTry

9 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Where do you guys rank Moss in a rookie draft? Is it 1st round or 2nd. I’m curious to see where he’s going in dynasty drafts  

I took him 2.09 in like Mayish

Reach then

The fact that he started on the PUP, and the Patriots cut him after the Harris injury tells me Miller is not ready. Assuming this isn't an "updating the contact list" visit, it seems like he would just be a depth add.

• Thanks 1

RB ZACK MOSS, UTAH

In each of the last three seasons, Zack Moss has been one of college football’s best ball carriers. He ranked among the 15 best running backs in PFF rushing grade over that time, topping out in 2019 with the game's third-best rushing grade. Moss was as difficult as anyone to bring down, with the 10th-most yards after contact per attempt (4.45) and second-most broken tackles (89).

One area Moss had to improve on in 2019 was his receiving ability, and he did just that by catching 28 of his 31 targets and averaging 14.5 yards after catch per reception, breaking 15 tackles. We aren’t advocating for a running back to be taken within the first two or even three rounds, but Moss in our eyes is the best running back in the class.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2020-nfl-draft-prospects-pff-likes-more-than-other-scouts-and-media

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I know it doesn't translate, but had this dude last two years in a college fantasy league. He was a fun player to have on my team. Churns out tough yards and has good feet. Faster than you think he would be. He is a good compliment to Singletary and will have stand alone value this year. 

3 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Seen him compared to Kareem hunt

No not at all. The article compares him to Marshawn Lynch. 

people worried about career JAG miller coming off an injury and being cut? Took moss 9th round and willing to bank on him taking over as the season goes on

• Like 1

yeah they def saw something to nab him in the 3rd and still had Devin... he performs this is most likely his team...

4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

people worried about career JAG miller coming off an injury and being cut? Took moss 9th round and willing to bank on him taking over as the season goes on

The funny part is they didn't even sign miller

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

The funny part is they didn't even sign miller

Where did you read this? 

20 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Where did you read this? 

Did you read about them signing miller?