CeeDee Lamb 2020 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That tickles

It's right there in front of you, man. Teedee Lamb.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SportsBrain said:

Blake Jarwin stealing the thunder over CeeDee?  That is funny stuff.  This guy is a monster talent- only thing that will prevent him for helping immediately in fantasy is his own development, not Blake Jarwin.  

Thank You

14 hours ago, JAG said:

Rolling him out in place of Mike Evans week 1.

Coop will likely be engulfed by Ramsey, leaving the majority of targets to CeeDee, Gallup and Jarwin. 

Can CeeDee steal the show week 1?

I think he can. Blurbs like this and the Ramsey scenario have me pushing the needle towards starting CEEDEE88 over Diontae Johnson. 

On the eve of the Cowboys facing the Rams in the season opener, Lamb is feeling like football is becoming normal.

“The excitement is definitely there,” Lamb said Friday. “I’m grateful for this opportunity, and I can not wait to showcase my talent and be out there with the guys that we worked so hard for, especially throughout this COVID experience.”

Lamb is expected to see plenty of snaps in an offense that features Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup, and he’ll likely be used on special teams as a punt returner.

“If I’m back there I’m definitely excited, and I feel like punt return is a part of my game,” he said. “And I’m definitely a punt returner. I feel confident about myself, and I’m excited to be back there on this next big stage the NFL has us on. I can’t speak enough volumes about it.”

Edited by NInsko
7 minutes ago, Deadairspace said:

On waivers, should I use my #2 claim on him? 🤔 

All depends on your team and the league. I think he is having a big reveal party on national TV Sunday night. This guy looked like a 5 yr vet in camp, people get hung up that he's the "#3 WR on the team" but this team will run 11 personnel as their base and be in it around 75-80% of the time. He will dust #3 CBs when he's in the slot. Dak is gonna find him, and like tossing him the ball--and banking even more $$$

30 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

He looked pretty good out there. These Dallas receivers are going to be hard to predict week to week I think. That’s why I was happy to get shares of CeeDee later and pass on the other two. 

Amari was definitely the defacto #1. Gallup seemed invisible. And that's with Jalen mostly hounding Amari the entire night. 

37 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

He looked pretty good out there. These Dallas receivers are going to be hard to predict week to week I think. That’s why I was happy to get shares of CeeDee later and pass on the other two. 

Jarwin going down is gonna open up a ton more targets ... all 3 are gonna benefit greatly. 

5 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Amari was definitely the defacto #1. Gallup seemed invisible. And that's with Jalen mostly hounding Amari the entire night. 

Amari is definitely the 1. Not disputing that. I’m a cowboys fan actually but I wasn’t taking Amari Cooper this year. The range of WR he was in was too deep for me. I liked other WRs better.

• Like 1

There will most likely be weeks where any of the 3 lead the team in targets/receptions; or yards; or TDs - all depending on if Prescott is hurried, how he reads his progressions, coverage, and etc etc.. Always a chance for one of those 2/3 TD anomaly games from any of them. Given how difficult it will be to project fantasy point distribution going forward; CeeDee, at his draft cost, is the steal of the bunch. Slot him as a decent-floor, huge upside flex from here out.

Edited by JAG_challam

It will be hard to predict who comes out on top every week but he is a decent flex. Jarwin out may not improve for anyway actually. I don’t even know who their other TE is. 

lamb looked good but dang is he small compared to the others. He is a rookie and will bulk up for next season. In 6 weeks this thread will blow up after the given injury and constant Game time decision calls for Amari 

83% snap rate and a 20% target share...I think we have a pretty safe floor and I still believe a really nice ceiling once he gets rolling.

Jarwin out further narrow the target distribution and will hopefully allow them to station the back-up TE as an in-line blocker to help, because that RT is an issue.

• Like 2

Not a bad debut for the rookie in a very crowded offense.  They definitely drew some things up for him but none of it really broke right.  He seemed a little hyperactive probably due to nerves.  They’re going to get him into space and he’s gonna make people miss.  Arrow up.

• Like 1

I passed on him and am regretting it as a CB fan.   I think it's going to be a pretty even target split.   His floor is Cobb from last year.   But he's much more likely (than Cobb) to take one of those short passes and take it all the way.    They're clearly not limiting him as a rookie.   Although I'd rather not have him returning punts due to extra injury risk.

2 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I passed on him and am regretting it as a CB fan.   I think it's going to be a pretty even target split.   His floor is Cobb from last year.   But he's much more likely (than Cobb) to take one of those short passes and take it all the way.    They're clearly not limiting him as a rookie.   Although I'd rather not have him returning punts due to extra injury risk.

I thought he looked great and I hate the Cowboys. Didn't look like a rookie to me.

• Like 2