The G Man

CeeDee Lamb 2020 Outlook

I'm an Aussie and don't get to see or hear the games, but what the hell happened today? I guess 3-35 means that Lamb's side was smashed, but did the QB just hand off every time? Bloody hell, it's hard to take when i had the Diontae Johnson dominating on the pine. 

I hope Fitzpatrick gets traded to Dallas. Please make it happen.

• Like 2

WFT came out with a vengeance today, their defense was way too physical for the Cowgirls. CeeDee was getting jammed all day long, pair that with a DINUCCI European french sounding QB, and yeah... no bueno. benching until Fitzmagic comes over.

Edited by THE_MAGIC_MAN
  • Like 1

Can't feel comfortable playing him next week.  Hope Fitz is traded and we can start Lamb in 3 weeks til end of year!

On 10/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, DJSatane said:

Lambs value was rising to awesome levels during this game and now it just collapsed.

yep, the moment dak went down, lamb fantasy value dissapeared down to FA level.

I do not feel comfortable starting CeeDee. I just know this is going to be a disastrous year for Lamb w/o Dak/Dalton. The whole thing is just a mess. 

There are much more viable options at this point... 

Only reason to hold is a slim hope they trade for a QB. Offensive line is awful and Dalton sucks.

I actually dropped him in a ten team league.  Didn’t want to but with byes I was forced to make a tough choice.  I have a hard time feeling confident with him in my lineup without Prescott.  I really hope I’m wrong and he can have a strong rest of season.  He looked amazing early on.  I will definitely try to draft him next year but just don’t feel confident in him this year.  

Trying to decide what to do w/ him 12 team league.  We've got PHI, PIT, bye next 3 weeks.  

He was money with Dak.  Now I don't know.

Whoever wants to win in Dallas may decide to lean on him.  Making him a stud.

They might also ignore him.  Making him a dud.

I'm holding to see what happens.

• Like 1

I'm holding onto CeeDee but definitely benching until further notice, which is unfortunate as he looked really solid the first 5 weeks. 

Holding because I love the talent but there’s only so much he can do with a 3rd string QB playing behind a trash oline. 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:47 AM, MagikarpeDiem said:

I actually dropped him in a ten team league.  Didn’t want to but with byes I was forced to make a tough choice.  I have a hard time feeling confident with him in my lineup without Prescott.  I really hope I’m wrong and he can have a strong rest of season.  He looked amazing early on.  I will definitely try to draft him next year but just don’t feel confident in him this year.  

I am in this same predicament right now... if a QB gets traded into town there's still many mouths to feed.

Been pondering dropping him all morning. 

7 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

I am in this same predicament right now... if a QB gets traded into town there's still many mouths to feed.

Been pondering dropping him all morning. 

FWIW I dropped him Wednesday and he’s still on waivers this morning, which surprised me.  10 team league but still shows how his value has sunk

11 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

FWIW I dropped him Wednesday and he’s still on waivers this morning, which surprised me.  10 team league but still shows how his value has sunk

Yeah I'd just rather roll Cole Beasley and Nelson Agholor over him rest od the season.  Its today against PHI then PIT then Bye Week... so I dont expect much out of him the next 3 weeks.  @MIN after his bye week is maybe his last juicey matchup.

[...]
Hopefully he clicks with the 3rd stringer

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

If you have to drop him but don't want to, he has PIT next week then a BYE, so others would be less tempted to pick him up with the next 2 weeks of the schedule IMO.  Could get him back as long as he doesn't blow up.

7 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

If you have to drop him but don't want to, he has PIT next week then a BYE, so others would be less tempted to pick him up with the next 2 weeks of the schedule IMO.  Could get him back as long as he doesn't blow up.

No one will let lamb sit out there. Idc if it was a homeless bum in at qb

If I had him in a twelve I don't think I could drop him, but had to do it in a ten man and nobody has moved to pick him up.  It's really not that far fetched with the overall offensive situation.  If you think he still has the upside to help you win games you don't drop him, but in a ten man league you are likely to have a stronger team where he is the weakest link.

• Like 1

Lamb operates out of the slot. He's the most likely receiver out of the top three to connect with a s---y QB regularly. There will be completions.

No more silence of Lamb.

DaGucci > Dalton, big game coming in PT tonight kids.

• Thanks 1

What are people doing with this guy? Hold another week to see if the Gilbert connection is real? Lamb was only wide open by 5 yards because Steelers tried to cover him with a LB (TJ Watt), not sure he's that wide open on a double move against a CB.

Anyone considering dropping for other flavor of the week WRs?

7 hours ago, Evilbooyaa said:

What are people doing with this guy? Hold another week to see if the Gilbert connection is real? Lamb was only wide open by 5 yards because Steelers tried to cover him with a LB (TJ Watt), not sure he's that wide open on a double move against a CB.

Anyone considering dropping for other flavor of the week WRs?

He's worth holding unless something really tasty is out there. He's still a pretty good reciever.  Let's see what's going on after they come back from the bye. O-line is decimated so it's still going to be a rough go of it for the offense.

As far as Gilbert goes, Jones jr said Dalton's their QB but we'll see if that holds up.