The G Man

Ke'Shawn Vaughn 2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Picked this dude up for free today. MIGHT plug and play him in tomorrow. Is there anyone else on TB offense playing? Seems like everyone is hurt lol

Rojo. Not sure if there is another active rb. 

If he's available in your league you pick him up and put him on your bench for the Thursday nighter just in case... If he does well great you got him for free, if he stinks you cut him and pick up someone else for Sunday.... Always take advantage of Thursday opportunities with your bench.

• Like 5

I've got a weird hunch about this guy that he's about to have a big game tomorrow with all the injuries and earn a significant role in this offense. I'm even debating on throwing him in at flex on a team I don't have any options on (edmonds, hurst, d'ernet).

• Like 1

I could see 1 td and 80 yards.  Maybe a shot at a second td.  And next week I’m pumped and he doesn’t even crack the field.  

1 hour ago, Silkk1211 said:

You actually play in leagues where you can drop guys on your bench after they have already played?! That's whack

It's always been like this on Yahoo. Football, basketball, and baseball.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

It's always been like this on Yahoo. Football, basketball, and baseball.

I’m new to yahoo FF and I was so puzzled seeing people do this. It doesn’t seem right but it’s legit. 

on ESPN there is no such thing 

45 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I’m new to yahoo FF and I was so puzzled seeing people do this. It doesn’t seem right but it’s legit. 

I know you can do this in leagues with daily scoring (like baseball and basketball), but I'm not sure it can be done in my Yahoo league. I guess it's worth trying out sometime.

Not that the dancing monkey's over at ESPN know crap, but they did upgrade Vaughn's projection to 9.6 points this week. Doesn't mean anything other than "experts" are taking note and agree he should be heavily involved tomorrow. He's a solid flex option but can't blame anyone for waiting a week to see how things shake out. 

2 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

You actually play in leagues where you can drop guys on your bench after they have already played?! That's whack

Can't do this on ESPN. It may be better to hold off on grabbing him, and retain roster flexibility going into the weekend. Ya never know what game or player could be lost to Covid, and having a roster spot tied up on a Thursday Night stash could prove costly. Still, I'm a fan of fading Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones in favor of the rookie who missed a big chunk of training camp and is finally getting up to speed.

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Can't do this on ESPN. It may be better to hold off on grabbing him, and retain roster flexibility going into the weekend. Ya never know what game or player could be lost to Covid, and having a roster spot tied up on a Thursday Night stash could prove costly. Still, I'm a fan of fading Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones in favor of the rookie who missed a big chunk of training camp and is finally getting up to speed.

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

take risks and take chances, playing safe doesnt always mean its the right thing to do

• Like 2

Just now, CABLE87 said:

take risks and take chances, playing safe doesnt always mean its the right thing to do

I agree. Got him rostered and on my bench. Figured it was best to illustrate my thought process though, in case anyone is on the fence and/or struggling to fill spots.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrCantaloupe said:

I agree. Got him rostered and on my bench. Figured it was best to illustrate my thought process though, in case anyone is on the fence and/or struggling to fill spots.

well nevermind, you know what you are doing lol

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

California Penal League...like Ricky Vaughn

Edited by kencav
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

It’s the most fundamental difference between yahoo and ESPN.   Yahoo encourages roster churning so don’t be shy 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

Always been that way in Yahoo as far as I am concerned.

Take advantage of it if you can.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Always been that way in Yahoo as far as I am concerned.

Take advantage of it if you can.

Same deal in NFL.com leagues. Churn baby, churn

• Like 1

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2020/10/05/keshawn-vaughn-gets-an-i-love-you-from-tom-brady/

And after Vaughn pounded into the end zone for the score, Brady was there to greet him, embracing him and lifting him into the air.

“I love you, Sneak," Vaughn said Brady told him.

Talks of pounding, embrace and lifting in the air? Things are getting steamy in TB and besides me feeling weird I'm pretty sure this makes Vaughn a #leaguewinner

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mongeese said:

3 flex league.  Starting him over Dobbins, I think.

I’d agree with that assessment

9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

I'm so desperate at RB this week that I think I'm going to start him. I have Derrick Henry but if his game gets canceled my other options are horse manure.

Posted (edited)

Getting really tempted to play him this week [...] Not sure about the matchup and of course TNF but things seem to be lining up for a decent workload with all the lack of healthy options on the bucs.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content