Rotoworld.com Forums

Ke'Shawn Vaughn 2020 Outlook

This is definitely the type of thread (like Minshew before his TNF imposion) that jacks me up to start some type of guy like this lol. I guess we're all hoping the size of RB pie here for Tampa is good? Chicago RB pie is basically 22-24 points average, plus or minus 4. Best case- 30 points to RB's tonight, which would be fantastic, or 15 points, which Vaughn is a flat out bust in that scenario. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You actually play in leagues where you can drop guys on your bench after they have already played?! That's whack

Arians did identify Vaughn as having a 3-down skill set, but when asked whether he was looking for & found David Johnson, he quickly stated that Vaughn is not that player. Already noted & Aria

😒 Another Thursday hype bust?

Posted Images

Note: Chicago has an excellent pass defense (241 yards allowed or fewer in 3 of 4; only 3 TD passes allowed) but hasn't exactly stuffed the run.  AD gashed them for 14/93 in Week 1 (and Swift scored).  Barkley went 4/28 before the injury and JAG-minus Dion Lewis's 10/20 doesn't really count.  Gurley (14/80/1) and Hill (9/58/1) went hog wild.  Taylor (17/68) did so-so last week and the RBs behind him (Hines, who is a pass-only option IMO) and Wilkins (JAG) struggled.  But all in all, there are yards to be had here on the ground.  

3 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Note: Chicago has an excellent pass defense (241 yards allowed or fewer in 3 of 4; only 3 TD passes allowed) but hasn't exactly stuffed the run.  AD gashed them for 14/93 in Week 1 (and Swift scored).  Barkley went 4/28 before the injury and JAG-minus Dion Lewis's 10/20 doesn't really count.  Gurley (14/80/1) and Hill (9/58/1) went hog wild.  Taylor (17/68) did so-so last week and the RBs behind him (Hines, who is a pass-only option IMO) and Wilkins (JAG) struggled.  But all in all, there are yards to be had here on the ground.  

Ke'Shawn's value will be through the air. I'm thinking Shane Vereen/James White type production.

44 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I think it's too early to draw this conclusion. The Bears gave up only 3.9 yards per carry in 2019 and are giving up only 4.2 yards per carry through 4 games in 2020. Their defense is still full of stars.

I think it's a stretch to say there are yards to be had here on the ground for a back that has carried the ball only 3 times for 4 yards in his career.

1 hour ago, deezel629 said:

Jeff Wilson Jr. has entered the chat. 

Yeah thats fair could go either way since he's got more juice than Wilson.

I had a low end RB2 against a tough run D I am wavering on back and forth.

Nevermind fournette in,Vaughn bench, do it Vaughn anyway.

Edited by esoomer
9 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Lenny is active for emergency use only. Vaughn back in at flex for me🙏

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

• FOX's Jay Glazer reports Leonard Fournette (ankle) is only available on an emergency basis for Thursday night's game against the Bears. 

Nowhere close to 100 percent, Fournette will only see action if Ronald Jones or Ke'Shawn Vaughn go down with something more serious. Keep Fournette out of your Week 5 lineups. 

Oct 8, 2020, 8:00 PM ET

Im So Confused IDont Get It GIF - ImSoConfused IDontGetIt WhatsGoingOn -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs
  •