The G Man

Ke'Shawn Vaughn 2020 Outlook

Brutal...he’s a safe drop as good as rojo was ans as little involvement as he had.

If you replayed this game 100 times tonight's result would be the worst out of all of them. Hard to believe Vaughn played so many snaps yet touched the ball twice, fumbling one of them. Bad play on my part, terrible performance and god awful luck. 

• Like 1

Oddly enough, he actually had the role expected, he just didn't get touches because Brady was eating sacks or throwing near INTs instead of checking it down. Hell, he was even in on the last drive even after the fumble. Just didn't work out.

Yes, he's a drop in redraft, obviously. 

• Like 4

Sheesh, if you were starting this guy you must've really been screwed huh

• Like 2

If Brady knew what down it was, he would have had another catch.  That would have saved his day.🤢

The New England refs were not present on the field to throw a flag against the Bears and keep the drive alive.

As for Vaughn it is not looking good.  If Fournette and McCoy heal up and return soon, Vaughn will return to 4th string status.

5 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

The New England refs were not present on the field to throw a flag against the Bears and keep the drive alive.

As for Vaughn it is not looking good.  If Fournette and McCoy heal up and return soon, Vaughn will return to 4th string status.

vaughns a drop but hopefully they continue to give him snaps over McCoy. McCoy is cooked

They should have outlined him in chalk on the field after that hit.

RIP in peace.

• Like 1

Sorry was my fault, not lying every player I pick up ends up in a wheel chair by the end of the evening 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StevieStats said:

They should have outlined him in chalk on the field after that hit.

RIP in peace.

Glad he’s ok.    Fuller took him to the cleaners.     Thought Vaughn would get something going but Rojo was phenomenal 

Negative points. Ouch. Glad I decided to leave him on the bench.

So, what do we think of his chances to earn more PT as the season plays out? I watch him in pass pro and he looked competent. 

5 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Negative points. Ouch. Glad I decided to leave him on the bench.

So, what do we think of his chances to earn more PT as the season plays out? I watch him in pass pro and he looked competent. 

Could be ok...could be minor although unless injury happens. Not sure they trust him completely yet with the slow start.

I said this in the game thread though...RIP hype train 10-8-2020 to 10-8-2020 lol

• Haha 2