Rotoworld.com Forums

Tee Higgins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooo does that salty aj green owner show his face in our thread again or is that the last time we hear from him 😂

C’mon.  AJ is a ‘92 Honda Accord.  And not a DX.  He’s an EX, with the leather, high end trim package, rims, sunroof, 6 disc changer.  240,000 miles and two hailstorms ago he was a sweet ride.  But sa

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WesternSociety said:

Is He more of a long term play or is the upside there to start him as a WR3 play?

Every wr3 is a gamble anyway, does anyone feel like rolling the dice against the jags, smart or is it chasing points?

Barring a last minute change of mind, I'm playing him (2nd Oflex in a 2  Oflex league). Hoping last two weeks the beginning of his emergence and hoping to cash in on some FP tomorrow. 10FP or more in a .5PPR and I'm gonna be happy. 

He's no WR3 and A.J. Green isn't toast. Lost a step? Sure. But still has more than enough juice to hold off Tee Higgins at least another year. This kid should only be considered for a start if Boyd or Green are injured in front of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

He's no WR3 and A.J. Green isn't toast. Lost a step? Sure. But still has more than enough juice to hold off Tee Higgins at least another year. This kid should only be considered for a start if Boyd or Green are injured in front of him.

Green has looked absolutely TERRIBLE. Many leagues are 12-team, so that means Higgins would have to finish in the top 36 ROS to be a WR3. Very possible. 

Nine targets in his first start. Team passes a ton, and that ain't gonna change cause they'll always be losing. 

Not to mention Green and Boyd will likely get the bulk of the opponent's attention so Higgins will be going against number 3 corners. 

I'm not saying you blow your FAAB on him, but he's certainly worth a flyer. 

• Like 3

Cincy had been throwing to the TE 20% of the time in the first 2 games. Sample was hardly involved through in week 3. Doubt TE will be 0% moving forward, but looks like those targets are primarily transferring to the WRs, and with Higgins progressing well, seems like he could be the beneficiary of the transfer of targets.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jetdog16 said:

Salty AJ Green owner confirmed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Sounds like we got ourselves a Tee Higgins truther up here ^^ 

AJ Green will finish with considerably more fantasy points this season -- washed or not (he's not).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

What do you call an AJ Green AND Tee Higgins owner though? Salty AJ Higgins? I kind of agree that I don't think AJ is done yet. It is way too early to write him off. From my recollection some rookies like DK and Deebo broke out mid to late season, but it was nothing consistent. I really wouldn't be counting on a rookie to overtake a vet like AJ unless he ends up injured.

43 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Green has looked absolutely TERRIBLE. Many leagues are 12-team, so that means Higgins would have to finish in the top 36 ROS to be a WR3. Very possible. 

Nine targets in his first start. Team passes a ton, and that ain't gonna change cause they'll always be losing. 

Not to mention Green and Boyd will likely get the bulk of the opponent's attention so Higgins will be going against number 3 corners. 

I'm not saying you blow your FAAB on him, but he's certainly worth a flyer. 

Hey bro you are absolutely right -- Green has looked like 💩  so far. He's also rusty and has gone up against three of the NFL's best corners to start the season. That's borderline cruel for a 32-year-old who's lost a step. I strongly believe he turns things around going forward. The offense is moving the football, he's getting targets and the schedule will start to soften up. 

Tee Higgins is not going to score two TD's in a game often this season. Most weeks, 10 PPR points will be closer to his ceiling than anything. Not an inspiring flier compared to guys like Anthony Miller, Brandon Aiyuik, Mecole Hardman, etc. 

2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Its not like AJ Green isnt getting targets...its just that Higgins Actually does something when hes thrown to.

Y'all are ridiculous. Higgins literally has one productive game in his career, one where he turned 9 targets into 40 yards. The TD's saved his day and that's great and all if you played him, but that ain't happening on a regular basis this season. 

1 minute ago, Jetdog16 said:

Y'all are ridiculous. Higgins literally has one productive game in his career, one where he turned 9 targets into 40 yards. The TD's saved his day and that's great and all if you played him, but that ain't happening on a regular basis this season. 

Do you have AJ Green on any of your teams?

8 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Well he has only 3 games played since being the 33 overall pick this year 😂

4 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

nope

Good decision imo. I own Green in one league. Let's check back tomorrow and see who scores more points against the Jaguars.

Just now, StevieStats said:

Well he has only 3 games played since being the 33 overall pick this year 😂

That's exactly my point...dude I quoted said Higgins is actually productive with targets. It was one game.

I own neither. I just feel like higgins could prove more successful this year than a wr who is greens age, who hasn't been able to stay healthy, missed the last year and a half, has "lost a step", etc... I admit maybe he is not done. But as an outside observer I see a guy who is doing nothing with his opportunities and I compare it to a guy who, leap frogged Ross, got nine targets last week, scored twice, was chosen by the current staff (pick 33), and who is mostly likely seen as the future at the position for the Bengals and for Burrow.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jetdog16 said:

Sounds like we got ourselves a Tee Higgins truther up here ^^ 

AJ Green will finish with considerably more fantasy points this season -- washed or not (he's not).

It's a "what have you done for me lately" game and thankfully i have zero shares of Green. Air yards don't equate to fantasy points. Higgins is the better play at the moment.

• Like 1

Because of the volume of passing in that offense, Higgins is in the WR3 conversation every week. Seems like they want Burrow-Higgins to grow into the new version of Dalton-Green. They’re only going to get better as they gain experience

• Like 1