Rotoworld.com Forums

Tee Higgins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooo does that salty aj green owner show his face in our thread again or is that the last time we hear from him 😂

C’mon.  AJ is a ‘92 Honda Accord.  And not a DX.  He’s an EX, with the leather, high end trim package, rims, sunroof, 6 disc changer.  240,000 miles and two hailstorms ago he was a sweet ride.  But sa

Posted Images

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Can't say I'm happy with Green re-emerging, but Tee is WR24 in my 0.5PPR league, just behind guys like OBJ and CeeDee Lamb. And he looks really, really good on the field.

[...]

Green's re-emergence should be nothing but good for him assuming he continues to be used on slants and doesn't take those deep-ball catches away from Tee. Hoping to see another TD from the kid this weekend. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Can't say I'm happy with Green re-emerging, but Tee is WR24 in my 0.5PPR league, just behind guys like OBJ and CeeDee Lamb. And he looks really, really good on the field.

I wouldn't worry too much. You're rostering the guy with all the upside.

Honestly if not for AJ Green being such an icon at Cincy, I doubt he would get so many targets.

But he's been such a stand up guy for most .. if not all his career.

Unlikely he get's another payday like that next year, unless it's on a super cheap team friendly deal.

So he can retire there too.

The future of the franchise will be Higgins and Boyd soon enough.  As far as wideouts 

Edited by RunCMC
19 hours ago, RingMyBell said:

Taking all of AJ Greens routes and targets smh.

AJ Green had a nice run the past few weeks. Not sure why he fell off, but wouldn't be surprised if a contender took on his one-year salary.

Tee Higgins is settling in as a reliable WR2/3. I really don't know what his ceiling is yet, but the situation is good and the QB seems competent enough. 

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

AJ Green had a nice run the past few weeks. Not sure why he fell off, but wouldn't be surprised if a contender took on his one-year salary.

Tee Higgins is settling in as a reliable WR2/3. I really don't know what his ceiling is yet, but the situation is good and the QB seems competent enough. 

Man, if AJG gets dealt before the deadline tomorrow, Tee Higgins stock just skyrockets into high end WR2 status... if not higher. 

John Ross and Auden Tate would not be taking away targets from this guy. He’d be the undisputed #1 outside WR in an offense thats on pace to be in the top 10 of all time for passing volume. 

Dream scenario right there. 

• Like 2

[...] his production has been at a solid and consistent WR2 level.  He has an excellent floor.  I also don't think he's hit his ceiling yet.  With his average air yards, all he needs are a couple scores to have a really nice day.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

What’s his ceiling in Dynasty how do most of you project him ROS and next year.  Very consistent/solid receiver in a great situation more or less I’m assuming. Obviously we see how nice and steady the floor is. 

Edited by CroNY
Removed assistant coach content
48 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

love higgins, but upside is capped due to boyd & AJG. Also Higgins don't get looked at too often in the RZ, another factor limiting his upside. crazy consistent floor for 1PPR

A little bit but AJG could fall off the radar for a number of reasons and he can coexist with Boyd just fine. It helps in general that they don’t throw to TEs too. 

I think Higgins functions better with Green on the field. That's just me though.

They dont have a receiving tight end threat at all, and defenses still respect AJ Green

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 2

This is a guy you want to have the 2nd half of the season. It’s clear they specifically targeted this guy so he could grow/develop with Burrow. Based on burrows development, this looks like a healthy offense and budding relationship.

Additionally the expectations were low, and Cincy is just trying to win games to build success for next season, so I don’t see them shutting it down later in the season, but rather pushing pedal to the metal!

21 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Right now for half-PPR, FantasyPros is ranking Higgins as WR38 and Yahoo as WR33.  I know PIT has great defensive DVOA ratings, but it looks like PIT has given up plenty of fantasy points to WRs.  What gives?

Steelers bounce back and Higgins still shares a lot with Boyd and AJ green. It’s just not clear Week to week and Higgins is viewed as a high floor limited ceiling guy for now. I don’t know if it’ll improve unless green is phased out or his td pace improved 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ZappB said:

Right now for half-PPR, FantasyPros is ranking Higgins as WR38 and Yahoo as WR33.  I know PIT has great defensive DVOA ratings, but it looks like PIT has given up plenty of fantasy points to WRs.  What gives?

He just had a bye week, so some of the copy-paste rankers first off the line most likely don't have him listed yet, lowering his ranking. He will settle in somewhere in the mid-to-low 20s. He's a great WR3 with high upside the rest of the season, but shouldn't expect him to go too high in the rankings.

• Like 2

Crazy how undervalued this dude is.

In this year from hell he has been the one consistent producer on my team.

Since week 3 he has produced double digit fantasy points in .5 PPR in all but one game.

This dude is set and forget IMHO.

Edited by mdw5048
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, mdw5048 said:

Crazy how undervalued this dude is.

In this year from hell he has been the one consistent producer on my team.

Since week 3 he has produced double digit fantasy points in .5 PPR in all but one game.

This dude is set and forget IMHO.

Agreed! In ppr his low is 10 and he’s averaging 16 a game (since week 3). He’s also had 7 or more targets in all but one game!  16 PPG in PPR has him around WR20. I think he’s a solid WR2  ROS.

• Like 1