lolcopter

KJ Hamler 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Jmiller21kg said:

Was pretty impressed with his route running in the game against PIT. Path to success in year 1 is there without Sutton. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gathers around the same number of targets as Jeudy as the season progresses. 

The QB situation though.  Lock is out.  I like the talent and opportunity but I'm doubting the backup QB.

I'm interested in Hamler; especially if that Denver D isn't as good as we thought it would be coming into the season.

I was a huge fan coming out of college but landing in Denver with Sutton and Juedy in front of him limited his 2020 value. But the injury definitely opens things up. 

1 hour ago, battle2heaven said:

I'm interested in Hamler; especially if that Denver D isn't as good as we thought it would be coming into the season.

I was a huge fan coming out of college but landing in Denver with Sutton and Juedy in front of him limited his 2020 value. But the injury definitely opens things up. 

Definitely on my watch list...but he needs to eat away Jeudy's target share. I think he's taking over the Sutton role which is profitable but we're still talking about Driskel and Lock here.

7 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Definitely on my watch list...but he needs to eat away Jeudy's target share. I think he's taking over the Sutton role which is profitable but we're still talking about Driskel and Lock here.

Driskel and Bortles lol

2 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I think Tim Patrick takes over the Sutton role, but hopefully they play Hamler in the slot and split Jeudy out wide

• Like 2

Well, hello there Mr. Hamler.

Did you think I did not notice your 7 targets from Jeff Driskell last week?

Well, I'd like you to know that I noticed and I've scooped you in several leagues because when I played college fantasy football you absolutely destroyed me with big play after big play when you were with Penn State. You are what I wanted Jalen Reagor to be, and he still might be, but not early this season.

You only caught 3 of your 7 targets for 48 yards but you had a rushing attempt for 9 yards and 18 kick return yards in your first ever NFL game with a backup QB. 8 targets/touches with kick return duties.

I see you Mr. Hamler 👀

For those that didn't see some of his game at Penn State, check out how he leaps and catches in traffic.

I had Laviska Shenault and went against Hamler in the college football fantasy finals and Hamler was unstoppable.

"There goes KJ for the payday"

@pastorofmuppets2   Fuhgetaboutit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Yep, on board in a 12 teamer with deep benches.  Hollywood Brown type stuff in stature, the highlights as well as the college stats...not taking into account strength of schedule/opponent (no idea in the college game)

9 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Well, I'd like you to know that I noticed and I've scooped you in several leagues because when I played college fantasy football you absolutely destroyed me with big play after big play when you were with Penn State. You are what I wanted Jalen Reagor to be, and he still might be, but not early this season.

You only caught 3 of your 7 targets for 48 yards but you had a rushing attempt for 9 yards and 18 kick return yards in your first ever NFL game with a backup QB. 8 targets/touches with kick return duties.

I see you Mr. Hamler 👀

For those that didn't see some of his game at Penn State, check out how he leaps and catches in traffic.

I had Laviska Shenault and went against Hamler in the college football fantasy finals and Hamler was unstoppable.

"There goes KJ for the payday"

@pastorofmuppets2   Fuhgetaboutit

thank you for this. just told my cousin about how your JRob thread is what pushed me to pick him up. now I'm picking up this potential gem. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Doesn't this guy have serious catching issues?

No more than Jerry Jeudy apparently

🤷‍♂️

I read that scouting report I think they just have to throw some negatives in there so I think they dinged him on a few drops but I watched him play and he is electric, definitely worth a stash to see how it plays out. 3 of 7 catches was not great but I missed his game with Denver, so a lot of that could have been on Driskell.

Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said WR Jerry Jeudy will be a game time decision for Week 3 against the Bucs. 

Jeudy was listed as questionable. He was targeted seven times last week against the Steelers. If he's inactive this Sunday, rookie KJ Hamler -- who made his debut last week -- becomes a sneaky fantasy play. The speedy wideout could default into volume in what's likely to be a pass heavy Denver offense. Hamler got seven targets while playing 62 percent of the team's offensive snaps in Week 2. 

RELATED: 
Sep 25, 2020, 4:55 PM ET
  •  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

HamburgerHamler?

Stop! It’s Hamler Time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, thinking of dropping Edmonds for him in one league (do not have Drake on that squad) due to AJ Brown inj and Fuller shenanigans.  Could def see starting Hamler over Shenault next week.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:01 PM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I see you Mr. Hamler 👀

⬆️This along with Sutton being out for the season had me jumping to the waiver -- now with Jeudy listed as a Game-Time Decision, I believe KJ confidently slides into the Flex/WR3 territory. Definitely a hot add in the upcoming week.

Indeed Hamler-Time  🔨

• Like 1

LAST CHANCE TO GET HIM WITHOUT BLOWING YOUR FAAB!!!

His name ends in r I got a good feeling..   

• Like 1

He's gonnna cost 40% of your FAAB come Monday after he balls out on Sunday. Get in while you can. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

He's gonnna cost 40% of your FAAB come Monday after he balls out on Sunday. Get in while you can. 

6 minutes ago, esoomer said:

LAST CHANCE TO GET HIM WITHOUT BLOWING YOUR FAAB!!!

His name ends in r I got a good feeling..   

Yeah but would you feel comfortable dropping someone like A Miller or Watkins for this guy? Enlighten me on why you're so confident of this guy good sirs!

4 minutes ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Yeah but would you feel comfortable dropping someone like A Miller or Watkins for this guy? Enlighten me on why you're so confident of this guy good sirs!

Miller yes, he's a bum. Watkins probably too 

17 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Miller yes, he's a bum. Watkins probably too 

This, Miller unreliable with Mooney, watkins is glass