The G Man

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

It remains to be seen whether the main target will be Shenault or Keelan Cole but I think that both guys should do well vs. the Miami pass defense.  I would be happy with something along the lines of a 5 carries for 40 yards and 5 catches for 70 yards and a td statline.

I hate these hype trains man.  I can never tell what’s real and what’s just guys clowning on here.  This dude is for real sitting on waivers in two leagues of mine but I’d need to drop legitimately talented players to get him.  Is Shenault for real?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Didn’t OBJ have his coming out party in primetime his rookie year? I think LSJ is about to have his. 

1 minute ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

I hate these hype trains man.  I can never tell what’s real and what’s just guys clowning on here.  This dude is for real sitting on waivers in two leagues of mine but I’d need to drop legitimately talented players to get him.  Is Shenault for real?

You Shenault doubt that this guy is real.

He's going to be the #2 at least WR on this team plus get some RB and QB play as well.  I guess you haven't watched his highlight reels?

He's probably more relevant in 12 and 14 team leagues.  But not sure who your legitimately talented players are, so hard to say.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Live up to your name.  Magik-seize the day!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Trifecta said:

Live up to your name.  Magik-seize the day!

F*** yeah!  I’m in

Edited by MagikarpeDiem
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

This thread is going to be hilarious after he flops tonight lol. I like this kid but what a strange hype train. 

A non-believer!  Thou Shenault question Laviska!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Its happening

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

My post was definitely tongue-in-cheek. Realistically I think we can expect 70-80 total yards and a 30%-40% chance at a score.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

This thread is going to be hilarious after he flops tonight lol. I like this kid but what a strange hype train. 

I love Thursday stashes though because they either show out and make me look like a genius or I can rage drop for someone else before Sunday games. Either way a win win and very therapeutic 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

If His stock didn’t drop due to injuries he would have been first round easy. And he’s looked every bit as nasty as he was in college. And the usage has been close to that of a WR1 so far.

So imagine the CeeDee hype if Cooper and Gallup went down. 

He may flop tonight but there is nothing strange about thIs hype train particularly by RW forum standards. It’s actually pretty tame by those standards.

Edited by Magoo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magoo said:

He may flop but tonight but there is nothing strange about thIs hype train particularly by RW forum standards. It’s actually pretty tame by those standards.

Yep, just wait until after he blows up tonight!  This baby is going off the rails!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Magoo said:

If His stock didn’t drop due to injuries he would have been first round easy. And he’s looked every bit as nasty as he was in college. And the usage has been close to that of a WR1 so far.

So imagine the CeeDee hype if Cooper and Gallup went down. 

He may flop tonight but there is nothing strange about thIs hype train particularly by RW forum standards. It’s actually pretty tame by those standards.

SkinThatSmokeWagon Looks for Christine Michael thread

11 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

I don't think that'll change much. Players have bad games. Everyone's excited because he is the real deal and he's getting snaps at every position almost. That's fantasy gold

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11

1 hour ago, next big thing cp84 said:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6318.html

They make it unbelievably vague, essentially just a decision from their "data provider"

This would help so much with all my RB injuries. I mean Lynn Bowden is WR/RB, and the guy really isn't going to play RB at all for Miami. Shenault truly mixes it up, so why not...

i cant sit Julio for Shenault i just cant! lol (also have Gage tho so i gots insurance)

Edited by kmoore1521

I just don’t know what to do here. He is freely available. 

My team has Kupp, Cooper, OBJ, John Brown, and Landry. 

I just don’t have room. But this guy has talent. 

Just now, MagikarpeDiem said:

His numbers and draft pedigree say he is. He fell in the draft due to injury concerns, but he ain't injured right now. 23.9 ppr points scored in his first 74 career snaps. Last game, the Jags played 75 snaps. No DJ Chark means he could play over 80% tonight. The team has proven willing to manufacture touches for him (7 carries), and they play a bad Miami defense. Gamescript shouldn't be a problem due to his versatility. A little Thursday night primetime action makes the heart grow fonder (see: Hunt, Kareem).

The downside is this: We're still talking about a rookie on the Jaguars, 2 games is a small sample size, and DJ Chark may be needed to stretch the field and command defensive attention. Miami can be beat on the ground, and the Jags' gameplan could be conservative. Even if he plays well, there will be doubters due to Chark's absence.

• Thanks 1