The G Man

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

I just don’t know what to do here. He is freely available. 

My team has Kupp, Cooper, OBJ, John Brown, and Landry. 

I just don’t have room. But this guy has talent. 

You do - later, Landry

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Kinda AC content, but drop Landry. We all know who he is as a player. Laviska has much more upside, not like you're starting Landry anyways.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tenner said:

i have the same problems my other wr's are keelan cole robby anderson dj moore marquise brown

I'm 0-2 so i can't be just tossing any random person into my starting line up so easily

10 minutes ago, Tenner said:

He plays tonight. Drop your kicker. Pick up Laviska. If he bombs and you want to throw him back, then cut him tonight, and pick up your same kicker Sunday morning. Viola. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, CooL said:

He plays tonight. Drop your kicker. Pick up Laviska. If he bombs and you want to throw him back, then cut him tonight, and pick up your same kicker Sunday morning. Viola. 

Brilliant!! 😀

I've Seen Scenario's like this play out where the hot flavor of the week flops hard in what should be a monster game

it's why I'm iffy on buying into characters like this

11 minutes ago, CooL said:

Do your players not lock once they've played?!?! This is odd. If this was the case, I definitely would have dropped my kicker instead of Pittman.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CooL said:

This works only in Yahoo, correct? ESPN locks the roster spot of anyone that plays tonight.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CooL said:

spacer.png

Edited by TheDude4bides
fixed gif

I'm thinking of starting him and robinson but sheesh I don't know how high of a scoring game this will be...

• Like 1

Just now, cdd10 said:

I'm thinking of starting him and robinson but sheesh I don't know how high of a scoring game this will be...

Yea taking two shares in a Jacksonville/Miami THURSDAY night game sounds like 17-7 Miami win lol.

Just now, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Yea taking two shares in a Jacksonville/Miami THURSDAY night game sounds like 17-7 Miami win lol.

Yeah for real. Sean Koerner thinks the under will win. He is projecting 46.5

The defenses in the NFL have been taxed to the breaking point.  Highest scoring season of all time through two weeks.  And these two defenses now have to play again with only three full days to rest.  And neither were very good to begin with.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CooL said:

Just make sure you’re waiver settings aren’t something weird before you do this, but yeah this is what I’m doing too.

5 minutes ago, laracco said:

Do your players not lock once they've played?!?! This is odd. If this was the case, I definitely would have dropped my kicker instead of Pittman.

5 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

This works only in Yahoo, correct? ESPN locks the roster spot of anyone that plays tonight.

Correct, it’s a Yahoo nuance that surprisingly few of my league has figured out after all these years...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

I’m sending it boys. Starting our boy. Hype train’s from Roto have never failed me. 

#PowerOfTheDreads

Laviska Samson-ault!

• Haha 1

Firing him up. He's hungry, they're ready to feed him, and there's nowhere on the field he can't eat.

Embrace Risk with Lavisk, All Aboard for the Reward 🚂

• Haha 2

SEP 24 MU [99083] TOTAL O35½-130 (L SHENAULT (JAC) RCV YDS VRS L SHENAULT (JAC) RCV YDS) 65.00 USD/50.00 USD

Easiest money ever, leggo!

Also playing him due to MT injury!

Over 10 PPR points games 1 and 2.  No Chark tonight.  Against Miami.  I am starting him, and Minshew, and hoping for 35 combined points.  

I'm firing this guy up in 1 league where I may have to bench Davante Adams. But I wouldn't be shocked if this guy sets up as a decoy for other pass catchers to get open rather than himself. Im just going by what I saw in the Jags first game. 2 TDs that Minshew threw, (Chark & Cole,) resulted from Shenault making the defense thinking the ball was going to him. But hey that's fantasy. 

• Like 1

I think this game hits the over, I’d feel good starting Shenault & Robinson. Should be a very fun game tonight 

Orlansky just called him the new Percy Harvin.  Giddyup!

Well, it's official. 

I just caught the tail end of the NFLN's fantasy show and Cynthia Frelund said "get him into your lineups".

She went on to say she thinks he leads all rookie WR's in receptions and FP's this week. Predicting at least one, maybe two TD's!

I don't know about you, but I listen we she speaks. 

Closely.