• Like 1

Ooof. 
Thou Shenault Start Again 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Ergogh said:

I ended up playing Shenault over godwin

CHOO CHOO

Damn, gotta stay off Rotoworld man. This is what can happen when your brain is on Rotoworld. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Magoo said:

What did I miss? 

Me losing out on $1,200 because Shenault failed to score a TD. Lousy game all things considered. Only sliver lining was his targets went up from last game

I was figuring on them running some scripted gadget plays for him but he really was an afterthought even with chark out

• Like 2

Disappointing. Minshew didn't look so hot though. Wish he would have gotten Shenault the ball more. There were a few times it looked like Shenault would have been the go-to but then Minshew scrambled, only to get sack/run the ball for 2 yards. Gruden/Marrone also took Shenault off the field during a lot of 4 wide receiver sets in the second half.

Also surprising to see only one carry.

Edited by PhilaFanBoy

JampackedPhysicalHog-size_restricted.gif

• Like 5

I played him over Gibson in my FLEX spot after the Chark news. He passed the eye-test, but Minshew stank so I'm obviously not thrilled with the numbers.

1 minute ago, Jordan23 said:

I was figuring on them running some scripted gadget plays for him but he really was an afterthought even with chark out

Yeah and how many of us wouldn't even have started him had Chark not been out?

Really disappointing they didn't try to get him more involved with designed plays. Even more disappointing he completely disappeared from their offense with them trailing the whole 2nd half.

Missing Chark was clearly a huge deal For the O. Makes sense in retrospect.

1 minute ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

I thought he actually looked pretty impressive, minshew just didnt get much going. Holding for sure

I follow targets/touches in fantasy. They just don't seem to be there. He got 7 tonight(6 targets, 1 carry). Even if he'd gotten the 3-4 carries people were hoping for he's only at 10-11. The targets were really spread out amongst a bunch of receivers, and Chark wasn't even playing. To make matters worse he looks a little slow, so I'm guessing most of his targets are going to be the short variety resulting in a lot of 5-33 receiving lines like tonight. Are we just praying for a TD to punch him into double digits? I just don't really see the upside. 

1 carry for 1 yard. Guessing we won’t see as many posts this week asking when Yahoo is going to give him RB eligibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4