The G Man

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

A chance to play?  I don't love that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Just cause he scooped him up doesn't mean it's not FAAB. So waivers open up after the first wave. I prefer them locked at all times but yeah

 

He said he didn't want to burn his waiver priority. Pretty sure he's in a non-FAAB league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tugginroot said:

Any news on his hammy?

He's full go. No injury designation anymore.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batten down the hatches.  Thar she blows!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't practice today due to hammy. Hope this is just managing reps with Chark looking iffy they want to protect Viska.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Q Dog said:

Didn't practice today due to hammy. Hope this is just managing reps with Chark looking iffy they want to protect Viska.

 

 

He didn't practice last Wednesday either and played with no issues. Nothing to see here unless we hear otherwise.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday update: Laviska Shenault wasn’t on the final injury report, so likely got a full practice in while D.J. Chark was seen at practice and is listed as questionable. Chark was likely limited on his road to recovery. The Jaguars receivers have a good matchup and these two are both worth starting, but Chark’s injury is a little worrisome if he suits up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great article about him on ESPN. Marrone makes the same comparison as I did to Anquan Boldin’s lower body. They also compare him to Leonard Fournette. He is actually bigger than both of them. 
 

Love to see the ball get into this guy’s hands so we can continue to see him play like a man. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, beerfish said:

Friday update: Laviska Shenault wasn’t on the final injury report, so likely got a full practice in while D.J. Chark was seen at practice and is listed as questionable. Chark was likely limited on his road to recovery. The Jaguars receivers have a good matchup and these two are both worth starting, but Chark’s injury is a little worrisome if he suits up.


this is good. Chark in the lineup is a plus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, beerfish said:

Friday update: Laviska Shenault wasn’t on the final injury report, so likely got a full practice in while D.J. Chark was seen at practice and is listed as questionable. Chark was likely limited on his road to recovery. The Jaguars receivers have a good matchup and these two are both worth starting, but Chark’s injury is a little worrisome if he suits up.

 

1 hour ago, dudewithabadcat said:


this is good. Chark in the lineup is a plus. 

 

I agree. Best case scenario is Chark plays but is used more as a decoy opening up more targets for Laviska. 

I think I'm gonna flex him tomorrow. Great match-up and he seems to getting more targets with each passing week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's the perfect starter in a 3 WR league when your players are on bye with potential for more as the year progresses. I love him in dynasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

His floor is 10-12 points. I’ll take it right now in a flex spot

He's a perfectly cromulent flex, but he's hit that floor in 3/5 weeks. He's scored 13, 9, 8, 13, 14 points in ppr leagues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnonymousRob said:

He's a perfectly cromulent flex, but he's hit that floor in 3/5 weeks. He's scored 13, 9, 8, 13, 14 points in ppr leagues. 

so his floor would be a bit less than 10-12 correct? Definitely weekly flex worthy. With chark banged up how high is the ceiling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guwop said:

so his floor would be a bit less than 10-12 correct? Definitely weekly flex worthy. With chark banged up how high is the ceiling?

Yes, I believe you've done your math correctly. While I imagine his ceiling is a bit higher, last time Chark was out Shenault scored a whopping 8 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Guwop said:

so his floor would be a bit less than 10-12 correct? Definitely weekly flex worthy. With chark banged up how high is the ceiling?


I use averages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

His floor is 10-12 points. I’ll take it right now in a flex spot

Might be the case, but no upside I don't think.. possibly 18😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, beerfish said:

Upside is was Claypool just did. 

 

Let's just say he did .. but he really didn't 😉   (yet) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.