The G Man

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

Since his oc has said he'll get touches along with robinson both have instead dwindled... opposite game... love coach speak

The kid has a bright future and his dynasty arrow is pointing up but in this offense Chark is the daddy and Shenault is relegated to carrying his bags, like most rookies.  Don't know if there's enough out of Minshew here to support a second option as a viable week-in-week-out start.

6 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Time to step off this roller coaster.

Thanks for the memories

Never even had that it game

Damn, this thread is acting like the dude is being kicked out of the league. He’s not a star by Week 6 so he doesn’t exist anymore? 

I've dropped some shares, not because I expected him to be a WR1 stud, but because the Jags just look so awful.  Minshew wouldn't be a starting QB on most teams, they've just got nothing better.  Not going to play roulette between Chark, Laviska, and now Keelan Cole.  There's not enough to go around.  He might have a great overall skillset as an offensive weapon, but they're just not featuring him.

I'd rather have Fulgham or Tim Patrick over him right now.  And of course, AB!

• Like 1

Anyone else thinking about rolling him out today? He's due for a big game IMO. Could it be today?

Overdue

Minshew needs to get his yac monsters the ball to keep his job

23 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Anyone else thinking about rolling him out today? He's due for a big game IMO. Could it be today?

I’ve been burned twice each time I’ve put him in, so he Shenault start for me until I see more consistency, a higher ceiling, and more regular usage.

• Like 1

Is it time to drop Shenault or wait and see how the game after their bye goes?

I'm probably doing so.  He has potential, but he just hasn't broken out yet.  With questions if Minshew floating around his value will be even less.  I think the bench spot I've reserved for him can be better utilized elsewhere.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:11 AM, P.A.7 said:

Is it time to drop Shenault or wait and see how the game after their bye goes?

Could have been safely dropped weeks ago. Better wrs have shown up over the past few weeks that get more usage and have injured competition 

I've moved on.  Minshew is terrible and Mike Glennon is even worse.  Can't expect much from this team other than a heavy dose of James Robinson.  The Tank for Trevor chants are going to be building...

28 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

a hold in dynasty right guys?right??? 

Do you seriously need to ask that?

Are people still holding in keeper leagues, or does he figure to still be cheap to acquire at draft again next year?

What about keeper leagues where he can be kept for dirt cheap? Like 2% of auction cheap. 

I guess a lot will depend on who is at QB, and the jags are still technically in the running for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes.  I'd like to drop him for the extra roster spot heading into playoffs but there seems to be a lot of variability in possible outcomes for him next year.