Rotoworld.com Forums

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

I made my account just so I could post here and say I think this dude is going to be on every waiver wire add article after this weekend. I wish I could add him but I can't drop anyone in my .5 PPR 12 team league (my bench is Emmanuel Sanders, Matt Breida, MArvin Jones Jr., Tevin Coleman, Ryan Tannehill, Sammy Watkins, and James Robinson).

If you have the room, pick this dude up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't own Shenault but figured I would pass this along to you guys from Gruden's press conference today regarding him:   Gruden on Shenault, who had five receptions for 86 yards against the B

Starting a rookie Jaguars "gadget" WR on Thursday Night Football so I can either crow or vent about it after is why I play fantasy football.

higher than zero chance? Lol thanks Nostradamus 

Posted Images

Just now, Ergogh said:

I made my account just so I could post here and say I think this dude is going to be on every waiver wire add article after this weekend. I wish I could add him but I can't drop anyone in my .5 PPR 12 team league (my bench is Emmanuel Sanders, Matt Breida, MArvin Jones Jr., Tevin Coleman, Ryan Tannehill, Sammy Watkins, and James Robinson).

You have room - drop E Sanders or T Coleman - for the excitement!

Just now, jagsfan05 said:

As a Jags fan, I also wish I could find some way to add Shenault. I really think he is going to be special. The only WR I can think of to drop for him though is Darius Slayton and not sure I want to...

Yeah, don't think I would either.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Ergogh said:

You can drop Tevin

With this Dede Westbrook news , Im flexing him over Jalen Reagor. 

Somebody tell me I'm not crazy !

For what it's worth I have Boston Scott plugged in as well, really don't want to start 2 Philly players. 

My bad for the 'CSB' , just excited to have football back.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
Just now, The G Man said:

Yeah, I just grabbed him off the wire, but I'm gonna take a wait and see approach week 1. 

no DeDe, no Dare ... just JRob & CT to man the rb position ... i think they manufacture touches for this kid, they've had weeks to implement, and there is no film on his usage as a Jaguar 'cuz they haven't even had preseason games. 

THIS is the week to showcase him, i believe ... especially with those inactive players. 

14 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

Indy defense is no joke. Start at your own risk.

Agreed but Indy should be up this whole game. 

JAX gotta keep throwing the rock to play catch up.

This is me convincing myself 😝

Edited by RunCMC
3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

no DeDe, no Dare ... just JRob & CT to man the rb position ... i think they manufacture touches for this kid, they've had weeks to implement, and there is no film on his usage as a Jaguar 'cuz they haven't even had preseason games. 

THIS is the week to showcase him, i believe ... especially with those inactive players. 

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Agreed but Indy should be up this whole game. 

JAX gotta keep throwing the rock to play catch up.

This is me convincing myself 😝

OK, I gotta swing for the fences, so in my lineup he goes. 

Man, hope you guys are right. 

1 minute ago, jay_00 said:

Idk man, big risk starting this guy. I dont have much options at wr other than some rookies. Id rather start the rookies like Justin Jefferson or Pittman over this kid.

the added bonus here is Shenault can serve as a rb, or run the wildcat, as well - versatilty. 

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

the added bonus here is Shenault can serve as a rb, or run the wildcat, as well - versatilty. 

But theres 2-3 players ahead of him at WR and RB. How much touches will he even get? Thats the problem.

1 minute ago, jay_00 said:

But theres 2-3 players ahead of him at WR and RB. How much touches will he even get? Thats the problem.

we'll soon find out ... but his upside is too tantalizing to pass up, imo

gl ✌

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

we'll soon find out ... but his upside is too tantalizing to pass up, imo

gl ✌

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

OK, I gotta swing for the fences, so in my lineup he goes. 

Man, hope you guys are right. 

When you get the green light from muppets & I 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2