Rotoworld.com Forums

Raheem Mostert 2020 Outlook

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debateable.  Every week they have projected points for Hollywood Brown.

Raheem Most Hurt

Or Most hurt. Depends how you wanna look at it    

Posted Images

On 9/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, dorwell said:

It's the easiest way to push it back to the teams. But you could give a solution as a multi million dollar company. Especially when your external partners suggesting he is out. They also do that without getting information from the 49ers.

Imagine if he suddenly discovers he can play on Saturday - then Y! would get bashed for not immediately adjusting his status. 

11 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

Still not understanding why the niners are blaming the turf.  no jets tore their acls

My theory is that the SF squad wore the incorrect cleats. 

I bet they wore longer spikes than the Jets did, and that's why they felt it was so "sticky". 

Equipment manager L

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

Still not understanding why the niners are blaming the turf.  no jets tore their acls

My guess is the Jets have the right cleats and the 49ers didn't.  

I don't think the players are lying about the turf being sticky, and the amount of injuries support their claims.  

3 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Dude is so fast.... He is a prefect example of why they should run in pads at the combine. 

also the 40 shouldn't even be 40. More and more people are thinking the first 10 yards is the actual important part of the 40, due to how that's a more accurate measure of acceleration and a first down is....10 yards. the fact that 40 yards is how they measure speed for NFL players is completely arbitrary, based on something some dude dude did 75 years ago without a lot of thought behind it. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sweeknee said:

We thinking MustStart suits up this week?

Also, does this backfield become muddy once they are all healed up or is this Mostert's backfield to lose?

I don't know. I'm assuming we'll get some info about him tomorrow when they give us an update on Kittle. 

Regarding usage it will probably return to what it was--Mostert getting a plurality of the touches but still like...5 fewer than I, a fantasy football owner of his, would like. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

McKinnon’s out?

i hear its trending that way...even if mckinnon plays with a rib injury, i still trust wilson...they're not going to use mckinnon in a manner that eats into wilson or a healthy mosterts fantasy outlook. guy just isn't built that way. 

What is his Trade Value? I think we can sell him around Juju, Woods, The-lien and Mark Andrews. 

Def backfield is his after he is back. He looked solid pre-injury. 

Edited by Jay85