Rotoworld.com Forums

Raheem Mostert 2020 Outlook

High Ankle Sprains are notorious sticklers. 3 weeks is incredibly optimistic. CMC is going on week 6 inactive now and might not even play for another 2 weeks. And guys that do come back don't often look 100% for another month or so after returning.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debateable.  Every week they have projected points for Hollywood Brown.

Raheem Most Hurt

Or Most hurt. Depends how you wanna look at it    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, harck said:

High Ankle Sprains are notorious sticklers. 3 weeks is incredibly optimistic. CMC is going on week 6 inactive now and might not even play for another 2 weeks. And guys that do come back don't often look 100% for another month or so after returning.

Yeah which is why if you can trade them, do it imo

Had to get rid of MT for hopefully the better, they won't perform at the level you'd expect them too, just be aware they will be boom bust for most of the year....

2 hours ago, trilly said:

If they don't put him on IR, that would definitely be positive sign. Fingers crossed that perhaps he suffered a less severe sprain and they hope he can be back in 3 games. If he won't be fully healthy then I'd rather him sit out through the bye week and come back 100%.

nope. it's going to be at least 3 weeks out, but probably more. all them not putting him on IR does is make it so he takes up a spot on your bench and you can't pick him up. 

• Like 1

They're taking up one of their own roster spots by not moving him to IR, so if they view this as a definite 3+ week absence then IR would be a no brainer. My league doesn't have any injury spots so it makes no impact on me, obv I get why others would be really annoyed at this.

3 hours ago, trilly said:

They're taking up one of their own roster spots by not moving him to IR, so if they view this as a definite 3+ week absence then IR would be a no brainer. My league doesn't have any injury spots so it makes no impact on me, obv I get why others would be really annoyed at this.

Even in a 10 teamer I’d keep him on the end of my bench with the plethora of FA’s available to stream in that size league. I wouldn’t drop unless 8 teams or less. 

His playoff lineup is pretty good - Arizona, Dallas, Washington; Wash D isn't bad, but  volume / game flow should be in his favor in that game. I'm hoping he can come back by week 12, get a week or two of conditioning and game reps, and then be great for the playoffs. IMO he has RB1 potential in the playoffs if healthy and with that schedule. Not gonna get that potential on the waiver or in a trade. I got offered D Parker in a trade, but I'd rather take a chance on his playoff potential in trying to win a league championship.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

On IR now.  Not that it should be celebrated.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he came back to a minimal role in the offense.  

No idea how he would have a minimal role being healthy. Looking forward to him recovering and gettint him back for the playoff stretch. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mikeflavaz said:

On IR now.  Not that it should be celebrated.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he came back to a minimal role in the offense.  

Not on IR yet in CBS leagues yet. Hoping he some gets moved on there before waivers run tonight. I would celebrate him being on the IR as it frees up a space for me. I of course do not celebrate him being injured and therefore needing to be put on IR. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Not on IR yet in CBS leagues yet. Hoping he some gets moved on there before waivers run tonight. I would celebrate him being on the IR as it frees up a space for me. I of course do not celebrate him being injured and therefore needing to be put on IR. 

Manny Sanders just got IR eligible, have to believe it'll happen shortly?

1 minute ago, smetana34 said:

Who's everyone grabbing as the handcuff, Hasty or Wilson? Mckinnon will get hurt, so I'm trying to get out in front of that and stash the next man up until Mostert returns

Hasty appears to be the obvious choice. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, El_Chingon said:

Not really.

Ok well what’s your opinion then? Coleman is still out, Wilson dealing with calf and doesn’t offer much upside. So it’s McKinnon or Hasty in the Immediate short term. We’ve all seen what McKinnon does and the Hasty hype out of SF seems to be gaining traction. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bugs bunny said:

Ok well what’s your opinion then? Coleman is still out, Wilson dealing with calf and doesn’t offer much upside. So it’s McKinnon or Hasty in the Immediate short term. We’ve all seen what McKinnon does and the Hasty hype out of SF seems to be gaining traction. 

I think will be a 4 headed time share of Coleman / Wilson / Hasty / McKinnon until Mostert returns.  Along with Deebo / Aiyuk taking shuttle passes and reverses to mimic running plays.  Easy avoid unless in 14 + team leagues.

4 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

I think will be a 4 headed time share of Coleman / Wilson / Hasty / McKinnon until Mostert returns.  Along with Deebo / Aiyuk taking shuttle passes and reverses to mimic running plays.  Easy avoid unless in 14 + team leagues.

Well yeah. I mean it’s not an issue for 10 teamers or even shallow 12’s since there is most likely more value FA’s available. Figured that was an obvious given. Easy to avoid the situation in those size leagues. Deep 12’s and higher Managers should be very interested in what Hasty brings. 

• Like 1

Hasty has like 3 good runs and he’s all the sudden Walter Payton. McKinnon got 17 and 21 touches in the previous 2 games Mostert missed. I’d expect the same unless old man Coleman comes back and makes it a bigger mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2