Rotoworld.com Forums

Taysom Hill 2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[ As mentioned previously, Hill's TE eligibility is a league/platform-specific issue that needs to be discussed in either the Commissioner's Corner or Platform Central thread.  Believe it or not, there are people who just want to discuss his fantasy outlook without arguing about which positional eligibility is correct.  Please help us out here and take those discussions elsewhere. ]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

taysom hill owners once their fellow league managers see him slotted into the TE position  

I really like his matchup this weekend, Atlanta is last in the league against TE's, so I'm expecting a pretty big game.  

Posted Images

Dude is so entertaining to watch. I was shocked how accurate he is and has a beautiful throwin motion. But I was most impressed that he refused to throw into bad coverage, looking off several receivers. He was sooo close to a MONSTER day too but got stripped at the 2 on a very long run.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Dude is so entertaining to watch. I was shocked how accurate he is and has a beautiful throwin motion. But I was most impressed that he refused to throw into bad coverage, looking off several receivers. He was sooo close to a MONSTER day too but got stripped at the 2 on a very long run.

And had a long TD pass called back on a hold

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

And had a long TD pass called back on a hold

As well, Thomas dropped about a 30 yard bullet right in his hands and nobody within 7 yards of him. Got to be his worst drop of his career. He even stared at his hands for 4 seconds. lol The Hill fantasy day could have been much bigger. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Matt Ryan had more? Pass rush was getting some good pressure on that duck, his accuracy looked fine elsewhere

Matt Ryan had more... and your point. Can we agree Hill’s deep passes were not sharp? Yea I know it’s only one game. Just look at his attempts completions we agree his accuracy was spot on. 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Matt Ryan had more... and your point. Can we agree Hill’s deep passes were not sharp? Yea I know it’s only one game. Just look at his attempts completions we agree his accuracy was spot on. 

No, I don't agree with that at all based off one bad duck. His passing was fine all over the field. He was completing NFL throws that many other starting QBs struggle with.

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

No, I don't agree with that at all based off one bad duck. His passing was fine all over the field. He was completing NFL throws that many other starting QBs struggle with.

I didn’t see every pass from Hill, the completions I did see were short crisp throws. I happen to see two of his long throws both didn’t look sharp. I guess I will wait to see a stat about deep throws over 20+ yards before commenting anymore 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Pretty strong schedule rest of the way outside of Week 15.  Last I heard Brees would be back Week 15. 

Devil's Advocate time.  IF Hill continues to produce(yes I know it's 1 game so it must be seen).  Do they let him finish the year? 

no, not if brees is healthy.  could see hill taking more offensive snaps though....

1 hour ago, damageinc said:

Could have had a bigger day but still #2 QB today so far and 3rd highest scoring player so far today overall. I got Allen but going to be a tough choice last 2 weeks of the season.

I don't think it's much of a choice.  Allen has been able as good as it gets this year over the course of the whole season and offers a better version of the same skillset.  I can't imagine benching him for a guy who has only played 1 week unless it was like a blizzard in Buffalo. 

Sincerely, 

A fellow Allen and Hill owner. 

• Like 1