Rotoworld.com Forums

Taysom Hill 2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[ As mentioned previously, Hill's TE eligibility is a league/platform-specific issue that needs to be discussed in either the Commissioner's Corner or Platform Central thread.  Believe it or not, there are people who just want to discuss his fantasy outlook without arguing about which positional eligibility is correct.  Please help us out here and take those discussions elsewhere. ]

Not sold Taysom is the future. Still think it's definitely Brees's job if he decides to come back in 2021 (especially since Brady won a Super Bowl at 42 which could still motivate Brees if they lose in the playoffs). Regardless, 16 and 17 are nice matchups, so holding as well.

Edit: Also would be kind of sad to see such a legend leave on a season with no crowds.

Edited by TennisDude
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

taysom hill owners once their fellow league managers see him slotted into the TE position  

I really like his matchup this weekend, Atlanta is last in the league against TE's, so I'm expecting a pretty big game.  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TennisDude said:

Not sold Taysom is the future. Still think it's definitely Brees's job if he decides to come back in 2021 (especially since Brady won a Super Bowl at 42 which could still motivate Brees if they lose in the playoffs). Regardless, 16 and 17 are nice matchups, so holding as well.

Edit: Also would be kind of sad to see such a legend leave on a season with no crowds.

Brees will keep playing for as long as he can, especially while Brady is still playing and a threat to the all time TD record.

Taysom was a useful backup this year during Brees's absence, but fantasy managers who benefited from his TE eligibility and rushing TDs are wildly overestimating Hill's dynasty value.

4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

there's a 41 yr old with a Hefty Bag lung and more rib problems than Eddie Lacy ahead of him ... discard at your own peril. 

So often when a thread starts to get tense, along comes Mup with some high quality humor to lighten the mood.

@pastorofmuppets2 I will sit in your congregation any time.  That said, shallow leaguers are probably going to need to move on for injury replacements since so many top WRs and RBs are out for this week.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

So often when a thread starts to get tense, along comes Mup with some high quality humor to lighten the mood.

@pastorofmuppets2 I will sit in your congregation any time.  That said, shallow leaguers are probably going to need to move on for injury replacements since so many top WRs and RBs are out for this week.

you wuz right on this one, Sharky - props to ya! 👍

i'm holding just in case Drew has a hiccup tmrw ... big fan of Brees, and i hope he stays upright - guy's a class act, and deserved SO MUCH better than the witch hunt he endured this preseason ... but, i digress ...

Taysom vs the Vikes for week 16 is too good to chuck back to my possible opponents - my front line qb has a much more difficult task next week, so i'm hedging. 

but, sure - i can see others cutting this cat loose for more pressing needs this week - can't get to 16 if ya don't ace 15. 

• Thanks 1