thebadferret

Mike Gesicki 2020 Outlook

I believe, but I am not sure, that Tua is not going to be so cavalier with his passes. Fitzpatrick is always one game away from putting up a classic Fitzpatrick 5INT game. I give Flores credit here...getting off the Fitzmagic train before it goes off the tracks. 

I think that Gesicki finally sees some targets go his way with Tua. 

Gesicki isn't your normal safety valve TE though. They have other TEs I believe who fit that role. Gesicki plays out of the slot essentially as another WR. Obviously things can't get too much worse with Gesicki's outlook but I'm not really optimistic it will get that much better. 

Edited by owenmills

3 hours ago, owenmills said:

Gesicki isn't your normal safety valve TE though. They have other TEs I believe who fit that role. Gesicki plays out of the slot essentially as another WR. Obviously things can't get too much worse with Gesicki's outlook but I'm not really optimistic it will get that much better. 

Didnt Tua play with OJ Howard? if i recall they did and performed VERY well which is def reason for optimism, he wasnt really a safety valve TE either 

Edited by kmoore1521