Rotoworld.com Forums

Mike Gesicki 2020 Outlook

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't come back here until you learn how to spell his name. 

Top 5 TE ROS

What is everyone's thoughts on Gesicki? I am super high on him for the year.  I only saw a few highlights of the Week 1 game and in those highlights were a few really great defensive plays agains

1 minute ago, fantasymad said:

Anyone else think he has a big game this week? I think Seattle scores at will this week and Fitz will have to throw throw throw. I see garbage pts in this man's future.

Or he gets two targets instead of three.  This guy is so hit and miss but the upside is worth starting him.  I agree that Fitzpatrick will be chucking it a ton this game.  Hopefully a decent chunk of those targets go to Gesicki

• Like 1

Was wondering if Adams would have been covering him. How is Seattle playing TE's this year? Granted MG isn't a regular right end and more giant slot wr. I believe Miami will need to throw regardless. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, fantasymad said:

Anyone else think he has a big game this week? I think Seattle scores at will this week and Fitz will have to throw throw throw. I see garbage pts in this man's future.

5 hours ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Or he gets two targets instead of three.  This guy is so hit and miss but the upside is worth starting him.  I agree that Fitzpatrick will be chucking it a ton this game.  Hopefully a decent chunk of those targets go to Gesicki

4 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

Massive upside game. He’s their big slot and Seattle absolutely can’t defend the slot this year and now they likely won’t even have Adams.  I see no way he does not at least get a healthy amount of targets and yards.

4 hours ago, codyodea said:

Was wondering if Adams would have been covering him. How is Seattle playing TE's this year? Granted MG isn't a regular right end and more giant slot wr. I believe Miami will need to throw regardless. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Prime blow up game here for Mike G. Especially if Adams doesn't suit up.

Fins will be going aerial attack all game, just to keep up with Seattle. 

Edited by RunCMC
9 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

What the f--- happened here? One reception back to back games and without Jamal Adams? I’m out on this dude- f--- Miami and their trash offense 

Fitzpatrick and the offense in general was awful. 

This guy is killing me. How is it even possible for an allegedly highly athletic offensive focal point to only net 1 reception for 15 yards against the 2020 Seattle Seahawks? I’ve never personally tried my hand at the tight end position in the NFL, if for no other reason than that I lack prototypical size for the position at the NFL level (5’8, 155), but pretty sure I could top that production.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

This guy is killing me. How is it even possible for an allegedly highly athletic offensive focal point to only net 1 reception for 15 yards against the 2020 Seattle Seahawks? I’ve never personally tried my hand at the tight end position in the NFL, if for no other reason than that I lack prototypical size for the position at the NFL level (5’8, 155), but pretty sure I could top that production.

nah, you’d go down with a hammie in the 1st quarter.

However, today was very upsetting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

What the f--- happened here? One reception back to back games and without Jamal Adams? I’m out on this dude- f--- Miami and their trash offense 

1 hour ago, street sharks said:

On my bench for the foreseeable future

I’m out.

Perfect situation & Mike just poops on it.

He’s just another TE, maybe slightly better than what’s on the waivers. In normal size leagues.

Which is why they always say with late round dart throws at TE. Have a backup plan or 2. 

So glad I have Fant and Hurst behind this bum. 

He ain’t even on the field half the time, I know it’s because he doesn’t block.

But they barely even throw it to him when he lines up in the slot.

Complete hoax.

Outside of week 2 his targets are crazy low. Touchdown or bust 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

He's a catch and fall down guy. His athleticism doesn't really matter. Kinda of like the Christine Michael of TEs

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Evincar said:

He's a catch and fall down guy. His athleticism doesn't really matter. Kinda of like the Christine Michael of TEs

That’s so true bro, Iv’e noticed as well.

No YAC whatsoever.

Edited by RunCMC