DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

Would be lovely to see a full practice in before week 1.

Grabbed him in 3 leagues, and have observed he's fallen to the late 2nd in all leagues post injury. Pretty interesting, since prior to mid-August/late August, he was consistently going top 8-10, especially in full PPR. 

got him last night at 30th overall in my 16 team superflex guillotine league.  CMC and Sanders makes me a happy camper

• Haha 1

Miles Sanders (hamstring) remained "limited" in Thursday's practice. 

It means Sanders did not suffer a setback after Wednesday's return, though it still does not guarantee he will be ready for his usual role against the Washington Football Team that refuses to name itself. A "full" session on Friday would be an excellent sign, but another limited session is most likely. At this point, Sanders is shaping up as a borderline RB1/2 who could fall further depending on the reports we receive.

Who writes these blurbs..seems like they pray for peoples downfall lol.

19 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

Who writes these blurbs..seems like they pray for peoples downfall lol.

Doom and gloom generates clicks better than sunshine and roses.

Edited by EaglesRocker97
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hamstring injury isn't new information.

I have a feeling that if they thought it would hold him out or even limit his reps in week 1 they wouldn't have let all those other backs walk and go into a game with just Scott and Clement.

@was in week 15 was his best game all of last season.  19/122/1 td plus 6 rec/50/1 td.  not counting on a repeat performance, but guessing they will be calling a bunch of similar plays.....

31 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Hamstring injury isn't new information.

I have a feeling that if they thought it would hold him out or even limit his reps in week 1 they wouldn't have let all those other backs walk and go into a game with just Scott and Clement.

Makes sense logically but they also could feel that they can get by with Scott and Clement for a game and didn't want to guarantee the contracts of those rb's they cut.  They picked up Jason Huntley, so they actually do have 3 backup rb's on the roster.  They could go with Scott and Clement and have Huntley as an emergency rb if they want.

Ultimately though, you're starting him unless he is out on Sunday or they flat out say he is gonna be a backup.  No sense thinking about it too much.  It's not like he's your flex.  You gonna play him if he's active.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stigmatadiacory said:

😏

Well, if he's your flex, count yourself lucky that you have 2 rbs better than him.  Not sure how you pulled that off....

how does everyone like their eggs? fried or fertilized!!!! If he doesn't log a full Friday or Saturday then it might be time to proceed with caution for week 1. Eagles know they can win week 1, because it is the foreskins

2 hours ago, kp96 said:

Well, if he's your flex, count yourself lucky that you have 2 rbs better than him.  Not sure how you pulled that off....

Drafted Zeke, traded for Henry.

• Like 1

(1 hr ago) Coach Doug Pederson said Sanders (hamstring) is considered day-to-day heading into Friday's practice, Mike Kaye of The Newark Star-Ledger reports.

The second-year running back was labeled day-to-day earlier in the week and was a limited participant at practice Wednesday and Thursday, though Pederson added Friday that he is doing "extremely well." A full practice from Sanders on Friday would address some of the concern regarding his availability for the season opener Sunday at Washington, though his workload and snap count remain a question mark after being limited throughout camp by the injury. The Eagles' official injury report later in the day should provide a better idea of the 23-year-old's outlook for Week 1.

1 minute ago, herschel said:

(1 hr ago) Coach Doug Pederson said Sanders (hamstring) is considered day-to-day heading into Friday's practice, Mike Kaye of The Newark Star-Ledger reports.

The second-year running back was labeled day-to-day earlier in the week and was a limited participant at practice Wednesday and Thursday, though Pederson added Friday that he is doing "extremely well." A full practice from Sanders on Friday would address some of the concern regarding his availability for the season opener Sunday at Washington, though his workload and snap count remain a question mark after being limited throughout camp by the injury. The Eagles' official injury report later in the day should provide a better idea of the 23-year-old's outlook for Week 1.

He practiced in full it said today.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/269163/mile-sanders-hamstring-practices-friday.php

Edited by cdd10
I was wrong. Not clear if full practice.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This uncertainy is a bit of a pain. I drafted Scott as well but that doesn't really help in this situation. What are everyone else's plans that have both?

As of right now Sanders is still the guy. Clement’s injury just happened this week so I expect his role to be very minor if anything. There’s a chance Scott finishes with a better stat line obviously, but I’m still sticking behind Miles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

This uncertainy is a bit of a pain. I drafted Scott as well but that doesn't really help in this situation. What are everyone else's plans that have both?

Scott is in my flex, as a PPR target.   I think he gets a TD as well.   MIles and Clement will be out there but getting limited touches.    IMO

Gonna have to sit him for Mostert it looks like.  I'd rather they didn't play him at all if he's not full go, and have him ready for Week 2.  Cmon Douglas.