DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

Scott didn't do much. Sanders will easily have his job back at this rate. Best scenario for sanders. Got to rest and the backup didn't do much

24 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Scott didn't do much. Sanders will easily have his job back at this rate. Best scenario for sanders. Got to rest and the backup didn't do much

Sanders behind this depleted o-line worries nobody?

Just now, Chippa said:

Worries me yes, Scott doesn’t.

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

Worries me yes, Scott doesn’t.

Of course scott isnt a threat. 

But this o-line is gonna hamper this entire offense

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

the line is bad and if he does fail it'll be the because of that but at least he'll have the chance to produce. Having a chance with a bad line is better than having no chance at all because your backup took your spot. It's not great but definitely could have been worse. 

Edited by Guwop

Line will look better with Lane Johnson.

Also, not for nothing, Washington's defensive line is pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Line will look better with Lane Johnson.

Also, not for nothing, Washington's defensive line is pretty good.

That D Line looked damn near elite honestly. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

That D Line looked damn near elite honestly. 

San Fran approach: stack it with enough 1st-round picks and voila! Wrecking crew.

Sanders will be ok, but not gonna lie watching today was not pretty.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

That’s what they ******** get. What a trash division all around

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Chippa said:

1. Lane Johnson didn’t play. That’s a pretty damn big deal. I’d guess he plays week 2 since he was also a late scratch.

2. Washington defensive line was supposed to be really good coming into the season and they showed it. I’d say they’re a top 3 line for sure. 

That being said the second excuse isn’t a good one considering they play the 49ers, Steelers, Ravens, and Packers. All of which are very good at that front. Still, I’m not overwhelmingly worried. Again, Lane Johnson is a huge deal and while the line won’t be elite or anything it won’t be this damn bad.

Edited by Gohawks

We need 1,000 Miles Sanders back ASAP, and so does Philly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

That’s what they ******** get. What a trash division all around

How could they even think that with all the injuries and the below average WR core? 

I do not like the recent report of him having a "decent shot" to play. Hopefully he will not be questionable but I think there is a decent shot at that.

2 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

I do not like the recent report of him having a "decent shot" to play. Hopefully he will not be questionable but I think there is a decent shot at that.

Yea he's not going to play this week. Soft tissue injuries early in the season are no joke. They're going to play it safe with their franchise back.

8 minutes ago, paulwall29 said:

Yea he's not going to play this week. Soft tissue injuries early in the season are no joke. They're going to play it safe with their franchise back.

This is not good. I had Miles pegged as a top 5 back this year. Not sure this is going fo happen with these missed games. 

• Haha 1

(38 mins ago) Sanders (hamstring) will have his workload increased in practice this week, Vaughn Washington of the Eagles' official site reports.

Nearly a month has passed since the injury originally surfaced, but Sanders didn't recover as fast as hoped and was forced to sit out of the Eagles' Week 1 loss to Washington. It sounds as if he has an increasingly good shot to suit up for Week 2, however, albeit with an uncertain workload coming off the injury.

• Thanks 2

Glad it looks like he has a better chance to suit up this weekend, but not sure I can roll him out until I see him looking good over somebody like Snell (provided Conner doesn't go).

I'd be really fuming if he starts and then pulls up after 3 carries.

If Miles is active this Sunday, you are playing him no matter what. His usage and snap count won’t be limited, giddy up boys. 

Edited by Leopard

1 hour ago, The 7th Beatles said:

This is good news but “Adam Schefter says he’d be surprised if the Eagles, a team that just lost to a franchise that can’t even get its sh*t together enough to figure out its own name, didn’t play two of its most important players vs the Rams” isn’t quite the same as “Miles Sanders and Lane Johnson are practicing without limitations and look good to go.”

I’d rather they sit these guys than force the issue.

Edited by FreakFries
  • Like 2

Les Bowen on Twitter relayed that Pederson said that Miles will practice in full today. If he is fully practicing today, I would guess he would not be that limited on Sunday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Les Bowen on Twitter relayed that Pederson said that Miles will practice in full today. If he is fully practicing today, I would guess he would not be that limited on Sunday. 

Eagles effed up. They thought Washington No Team Name was going to roll over. Both Lane and Miles would had played. Oh well, hopefully he's super fresh for Sunday. 

• Like 2

(2 mins ago) Sanders (hamstring) is "on track" to play Sunday against the Rams, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News previously noted that coach Doug Pederson expects Sanders to practice fully Wednesday, and if that's the case and the running back doesn't experience any setbacks in the process, then Sanders would clearly be trending toward reclaiming his role as the Eagles' lead back in Week 2