DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Sanders was a fumbler in college.  Watch this space. 

not worried.  it was early and they went back to him often.....

6 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Sanders was a fumbler in college.  Watch this space. 

That isn’t a concern. The team leaned on him and his me is their strength on offense with weak receivers. They don’t have anyone behind him unless they bring in freeman. And I think freeman will be talking to some other teams this week.

Great game overall, can't really ask for much more in his first week back.

Studddddd muffin. 20 carries and 7 targets? That’s RB1 music moving forward. Here’s to good health and hopefully the eagles get a little better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Studddddd muffin. 20 carries and 7 targets? That’s RB1 music moving forward. Here’s to good health and hopefully the eagles get a little better. 

Gold in PPR. I’m actively trying to trade for him in my main league. I’m big on Sanders this year.

Now that Boston Scott is starting to hit waivers, are any of you guys considering picking him up to handcuff Sanders?

that was my plan from the beginning - draft Sanders, let someone else burn a draft pick on Scott, and then vulture him off waivers once he gets dropped.

but I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it. The Eagles have looked awful, Sanders is so good that he’ll produce regardless, but it’s hard to ignore their Week 1 RB production. But on the other hand the guaranteed touches Scott would receive if Sanders misses time is also a pretty strong consideration.

37 minutes ago, JDE said:

Now that Boston Scott is starting to hit waivers, are any of you guys considering picking him up to handcuff Sanders?

that was my plan from the beginning - draft Sanders, let someone else burn a draft pick on Scott, and then vulture him off waivers once he gets dropped.

but I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it. The Eagles have looked awful, Sanders is so good that he’ll produce regardless, but it’s hard to ignore their Week 1 RB production. But on the other hand the guaranteed touches Scott would receive if Sanders misses time is also a pretty strong consideration.

There is no standalone handcuff to Sanders. It will be a committee with mixed results if Sanders misses time again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JDE said:

Yeah, I own Sanders in a few leagues and I'm not bothering with the Scott handcuff. If I were to grab a handcuff RB, I'd rather roster someone like Carlos Hyde or AJ Dillon; RBs that I know will get bulk of work if the starter goes down. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, battle2heaven said:

Yeah, I own Sanders in a few leagues and I'm not bothering with the Scott handcuff. If I were to grab a handcuff RB, I'd rather roster someone like Carlos Hyde or AJ Dillon; RBs that I know will get bulk of work if the starter goes down. 

You like A.J. Dillon over Jamaal Williams to get the bulk of the work should Jones go down?

13 hours ago, Oklahoma said:

You like A.J. Dillon over Jamaal Williams to get the bulk of the work should Jones go down?

yes. 

On 9/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, Oklahoma said:

On 9/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, battle2heaven said:

yes. 

tenor.gif

Just now, ColoWrex said:

Only Wednesday so likely nothing:

This sucks @ss

• Haha 2

why are people worried? its a limited designation so he is practicing

1 minute ago, kdpat15 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kdpat15 said:

I just hope he doesn't half-a** it out there

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Only Wednesday so likely nothing:

"Glute"... Is he going to become the Dwight Howard of the NFL?