Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chippa said:

sounds good, but this doesnt mean it will be true. I remember 2017 when Schefter reported that Marvin Lewis was to be fired at the end of the 2017 season. It took him to 2019 to step down


That was the Bengals tho. They are not a logical franchise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:


That was the Bengals tho. They are not a logical franchise.

lol I get that

but Schefter still misreported. He's not prone to misreporting

I'd love for schefter to be right though. I have miles sanders on my team

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It looked like Miles didn't even know he was injured. He was in on the 2-point attempt and only reacted after faking the handoff... like he was surprised when he noticed it.

 

Honestly didn't seem that bad, but who knows with the Eagles.

Edited by CallMeBDB
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CallMeBDB said:

It looked like Miles didn't even know he was injured. He was in on the 2-point attempt and only reacted after faking the handoff... like he was surprised when he noticed it.

 

Honestly didn't seem that bad, but who knows with the Eagles.

Yeah I didn't realize he came back in. You could see him run through the handoff fake and he kind of semi reached for his knee. I'm hoping he just has a little bruising and is being held out this week for precautionary measures. Some people think that they'll just hold him out through the bye week but with Dallas on deck after the Giants, I could see them not playing it safe with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In my leagues I'm in good shape in I think it's all systems go on trying to acquire him. Unlikely he's back until week 10 I assume. Significantly easier schedule then what he's dealt with lately and he's still flashed his big play potential in tough matchups. And he's left a lot of points out there. I liked him coming into the year and now I think he has even more upside then I thought he did. I think a lot of people would think the opposite. Strange year for him. I know some of the guys that have him seem kind of frustrated. This is the 2nd injury as well. I'm about to try to be very invested.

Edited by Benjamin1984
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harck said:

Still worries me that we haven't had any sort of official report on his injury... I'm skeptical that a knee injury is only going to sideline him for 1-2 weeks.

The Eagles have not been very clear this season on injury details.  When Miles had the hammy injury during training camp, they were very quiet on the injury and his status.  For the longest time, they called it a "lower body injury".  It was also noted that he could have played week 1 but, they held him out out of caution and cockiness as they thought they didn't have to worry about WAS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kilo said:

The Eagles have not been very clear this season on injury details.  When Miles had the hammy injury during training camp, they were very quiet on the injury and his status.  For the longest time, they called it a "lower body injury".  It was also noted that he could have played week 1 but, they held him out out of caution and cockiness as they thought they didn't have to worry about WAS. 

 

That makes me even more worried that the injury is worse than they let on lol... not reassuring. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harck said:

 

That makes me even more worried that the injury is worse than they let on lol... not reassuring. 

I guess I see it differently.  If it were more serious then they would put him on IR like they did Goedert.  There's no indications that they will.  Plugged in beat writers are all reporting that this is a 1-2 week injury.  I get the frustration and if I couldn't absorb the loss of him for a couple weeks, I would probably be more concerned as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...