DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

20 minutes ago, Chippa said:

sounds good, but this doesnt mean it will be true. I remember 2017 when Schefter reported that Marvin Lewis was to be fired at the end of the 2017 season. It took him to 2019 to step down

I'm not sure how that's even remotely similar.

• Haha 2

Just now, sportsfreak2744 said:

I'm not sure how that's even remotely similar.

We're getting the 1-2 weeks report from schefter. Schefter has reported stuff before that hasnt come to fruition. 

They’ll sit him through the bye and he’ll be reevaluated afterwards.

To my IR spot you go buddy. Thanks for the inconsistent, but fun weeks we’ve had.

[...] Two key divisonal games week 7 and 8...Maybe they bring him back for Dallas.

That game is going to be a fantasy bonanza.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Might have missed this, but do we know exactly what his injury is or just a "knee" injury?

1 hour ago, JDE said:

I’ll take it

Wow, that’s awesome. About as good as we could’ve hoped for. Whew. 👏🏻

Now change his status to “out” Yahoo so I can pick up somebody else. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chippa said:

sounds good, but this doesnt mean it will be true. I remember 2017 when Schefter reported that Marvin Lewis was to be fired at the end of the 2017 season. It took him to 2019 to step down

That was the Bengals tho. They are not a logical franchise.

2 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

That was the Bengals tho. They are not a logical franchise.

lol I get that

but Schefter still misreported. He's not prone to misreporting

I'd love for schefter to be right though. I have miles sanders on my team

• Like 1

It looked like Miles didn't even know he was injured. He was in on the 2-point attempt and only reacted after faking the handoff... like he was surprised when he noticed it.

Honestly didn't seem that bad, but who knows with the Eagles.

Edited by CallMeBDB

3 hours ago, CallMeBDB said:

It looked like Miles didn't even know he was injured. He was in on the 2-point attempt and only reacted after faking the handoff... like he was surprised when he noticed it.

Honestly didn't seem that bad, but who knows with the Eagles.

Yeah I didn't realize he came back in. You could see him run through the handoff fake and he kind of semi reached for his knee. I'm hoping he just has a little bruising and is being held out this week for precautionary measures. Some people think that they'll just hold him out through the bye week but with Dallas on deck after the Giants, I could see them not playing it safe with him.

Sometimes it take a little while to realize you have a ACL injury

39 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Sometimes it take a little while to realize you have a ACL injury

he had an mri....

• Like 2

Still worries me that we haven't had any sort of official report on his injury... I'm skeptical that a knee injury is only going to sideline him for 1-2 weeks.

In my leagues I'm in good shape in I think it's all systems go on trying to acquire him. Unlikely he's back until week 10 I assume. Significantly easier schedule then what he's dealt with lately and he's still flashed his big play potential in tough matchups. And he's left a lot of points out there. I liked him coming into the year and now I think he has even more upside then I thought he did. I think a lot of people would think the opposite. Strange year for him. I know some of the guys that have him seem kind of frustrated. This is the 2nd injury as well. I'm about to try to be very invested.

Edited by Benjamin1984

1 hour ago, harck said:

Still worries me that we haven't had any sort of official report on his injury... I'm skeptical that a knee injury is only going to sideline him for 1-2 weeks.

The Eagles have not been very clear this season on injury details.  When Miles had the hammy injury during training camp, they were very quiet on the injury and his status.  For the longest time, they called it a "lower body injury".  It was also noted that he could have played week 1 but, they held him out out of caution and cockiness as they thought they didn't have to worry about WAS. 

2 minutes ago, Kilo said:

The Eagles have not been very clear this season on injury details.  When Miles had the hammy injury during training camp, they were very quiet on the injury and his status.  For the longest time, they called it a "lower body injury".  It was also noted that he could have played week 1 but, they held him out out of caution and cockiness as they thought they didn't have to worry about WAS. 

That makes me even more worried that the injury is worse than they let on lol... not reassuring. 

2 minutes ago, harck said:

That makes me even more worried that the injury is worse than they let on lol... not reassuring. 

I guess I see it differently.  If it were more serious then they would put him on IR like they did Goedert.  There's no indications that they will.  Plugged in beat writers are all reporting that this is a 1-2 week injury.  I get the frustration and if I couldn't absorb the loss of him for a couple weeks, I would probably be more concerned as well.

2 hours ago, cgu112 said:

He did get an mri. Would they really lie/ hide about a serious injury?

Yes.  His Hammy was a "minor" injury that kept him out for three weeks of practice and a game.  Maybe not "lie" but certainly under-report on the severity.

Is eagles OL getting healthier as the season progress ? [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content