Rotoworld.com Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Chippa said:

how do we like Miles Sanders here ROS?

I love him but I'm still weary of this offense going forward. Carson Wentz has pulled some serious rabbits out of his hat lately. When he hasn't been doing that the offense is still having some serious problems moving the ball. They just aren't that good overall offensively.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

anyone see any updates on him? really wish we knew if he was playing or if hes out so we can use the IR spot to grab someone off the wire

I had to move him out of my IR spot because his injury status (Yahoo league) was changed back to "Q". Guessing it resets every week as I didn't see any update from today? 

Anyway, I put him into my active lineup. I'm trying the power of positive thinking 'cause I really need him this week! 

You're all welcome if it works, and don't blame me if it don't!

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, The G Man said:

I had to move him out of my IR spot because his injury status (Yahoo league) was changed back to "Q". Guessing it resets every week as I didn't see any update from today? 

Anyway, I put him into my active lineup. I'm trying the power of positive thinking 'cause I really need him this week! 

You're all welcome if it works, and don't blame me if it don't!

Same thing happened to me in my ESPN leauge. I think unless they are officially on IR, they move back to Q/D each week, which makes sense.

He is inserted in my FLEX right now. The power of positivity!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

should we hear something today? 

17 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Why is there no news on him? 

1-take a deep breath. 2-nfl teams report on practice participation on wed, thurs and friday (for a sunday game). so yes, we'll know this afternoon whether he practiced or not.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

1-take a deep breath. 2-nfl teams report on practice participation on wed, thurs and friday (for a sunday game). so yes, we'll know this afternoon whether he practiced or not.

Hahaha do I sound worried? Thanks for the heads up. Just kind of strange as a lot of coaches talk about injuries on Monday and Tuesday. 

4 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Hahaha do I sound worried? Thanks for the heads up. Just kind of strange as a lot of coaches talk about injuries on Monday and Tuesday. 

Generally speaking, coaches talk about "new" injuries on Monday and Tuesday. We will know more after practice today.

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Seems unlikely he plays with a knee injury bye coming up and Dallas in full tank mode selling everyone. 

He was expected to miss 1-2 weeks. For all we know he may have been able to go last Sunday had Philly not had a TNF game.  If he is healthy he will play, Philly is in the driver's seat to win the division. I'd say it's 50/50 he plays, and we will know more after Wed, Thur, Fri practices.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

Eagles got cute with him on week 1 and lost to a crappy WFT...Make the same mistake twiice?

the cowboys are currently worse than washington. horrid defense, horrid offensive line. 

I think they can make that same mistake again, and not have it come back and bite them