DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, smetana34 said:

As dumb as it is, they're still in playoff contention. If he's day to day, let him be day to day for the next 17 days, get healthy, and make a run for the division

17 days ? ! that's more like week to week lol.

I think he plays this week, but we'll know more these few days.

From what I'm hearing it's the 3rd string QB starting for Dallas. This is a blow up game for Philly 

Just now, RunCMC said:

17 days ? ! that's more like week to week lol.

I think he plays this week, but we'll know more these few days.

From what I'm hearing it's the 3rd string QB starting for Dallas. This is a blow up game for Philly 

I know. I'm saying let the man get fully healthy. Scott is good enough to beat Dallas. Or at least i think anyway 😂

• Like 1

coming off a mini bye... i think a dnp today would not be a great sign for sunday.... hoping we get an LP at least

6 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

coming off a mini bye... i think a dnp today would not be a great sign for sunday.... hoping we get an LP at least

Exactly. 

22 minutes ago, brosephd said:

prob hold him out safe until bye week like mixon

Yep. Best bet will not play this week they hold him over the bye. That would be the smart move since they don't need him to crush Dallas who has no QB ATM. Should be a go for RB Scott and WR Fulgham. Fulgham early for TDs, and Scott should close the game with yards and TDs as well. 

IF Scott fell completely flat last week, I think they might have tried to push him, but he looked fine. IF they can't handle Dallas with a ravaged line, a 3rd string nobody QB and dog-crap defense then they ought to fold it up anyway. Let Miles fully heal and dominate the stretch.

• Like 1

I'm guessing he won't play. They probably think they can beat Dallas without him and they have a bye next week. After that he should be close to 100%. 

The good news is that since he's not playing, it's unlikely he'll get injured during the game

/s

• Haha 4

Just now, Uncle_Ruckus said:

So what’s the word with this guy? 

I just read he isn't practicing again today... So pretty much I'd say he's less than 50/50 to play this week.  But we will see what is said tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FouLLine said:

I just read he isn't practicing again today... So pretty much I'd say he's less than 50/50 to play this week.  But we will see what is said tomorrow.

link? and 🥵

Edited by AngryBeavers

3 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

He is incredibly elusive even in practice. You hear about everyone else practicing or what they are doing and Miles is like a mystery. 

It is just so weird man. I don't think there's some grand conspiracy here at all, but we never heard what the knee injury was exactly and we never heard the eagles give a timetable.

Owning both Mixon and Sanders these past few weeks has been a massive headache.

• Like 1

My worry us scott balls out and when Mike's returns they reduce his volume bc he's been injured twice now

30 minutes ago, harck said:

It is just so weird man. I don't think there's some grand conspiracy here at all, but we never heard what the knee injury was exactly and we never heard the eagles give a timetable.

didnt they say initially it was a 1-2 week absence?  this is the second week.  agree its weird there are no specifics on the actual injury....